Evadale vs. H.D. predictions... Let the smack talking begin!!

bignazty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its gameday, and I guess I need to say a lil something. Evadale is big, strong, and diciplined. HD is quick, fast, and plays with wreckless abandon. Which of those two styles win out? Injuries have impacted both teams, but only 11 on the field at a time. This is gut-check time for Evadale. They are the defending champs, and have played like it up til this point. I like to think of this game as a heavyweight title fight. A rematch of the young new champ vs. the cagy old veteran who's lost some fights, but has some new tricks up his sleeve. Heart will win this game, I promise u that. HD always has found a way to make this big rivalry or key games close. Whether we're expected to win big and we play down to the opponents level or vice versa when we step up and make a game we should lose close or an upset. Bottom line is the pads on the field will do the talking tonight. Like the old sayin says, "That's why they play the game" Stats, predictions, and past records don't mean jack squat for those three hours on friday night. Good luck to both teams, and may the best team win. Go Bobcats!

Well fellas, it is the time of the year where the rivals meet. let me hear you bark, I am expecting a very good game between these two clubs. It will not be a blow out by any means, [move]have to go with the rebs on this one by 10[/move]

0-0 final!

Well its gameday, and I guess I need to say a lil something. Evadale is big, strong, and diciplined. HD is quick, fast, and plays with wreckless abandon. Which of those two styles win out? Injuries have impacted both teams, but only 11 on the field at a time. This is gut-check time for Evadale. They are the defending champs, and have played like it up til this point. I like to think of this game as a heavyweight title fight. A rematch of the young new champ vs. the cagy old veteran who's lost some fights, but has some new tricks up his sleeve. Heart will win this game, I promise u that. HD always has found a way to make this big rivalry or key games close. Whether we're expected to win big and we play down to the opponents level or vice versa when we step up and make a game we should lose close or an upset. Bottom line is the pads on the field will do the talking tonight. Like the old sayin says, "That's why they play the game" Stats, predictions, and past records don't mean jack squat for those three hours on friday night. Good luck to both teams, and may the best team win. Go Bobcats!

Good post...y'all be careful on the trip to the Battlefiled and let's play some ball!!!

it is very true that HD always seem to make games close when they shouldn't be in the game that's why they have a chance tonight. But yes i believe that Evadale has the more talented team. I don't think this game will be that close i see a two touchdown win by the rebs now if the game would be played at HD i  think i would lean more toward HD, they are always very tough at home

Well fellas, it is the time of the year where the rivals meet. let me hear you bark, I am expecting a very good game between these two clubs. It will not be a blow out by any means, [move]have to go with the rebs on this one by 10[/move]

0-0 final!

???????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476