[tr][td]

WOS is still the heavy favorite, but HJ, OF and BC have

been playing solid football. Is Silsbee still penciled in for 2nd

or can they upset WOS? Going to be a ride like 4A

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't judge it off of current records..........BC and OF have played nobody.....Silsbee has played a tough schedule and HJ and HF are where people thought that they would be right now.  WOS will still win the district.  I look for WOS to finish first, Silsbee to finish second and HJ to finish third.  The game between HJ and BC will be a war with the team winning likely finishing 3rd, but OF is a wild card and could be in the mix.

Can't judge it off of current records..........BC and OF have played nobody.....Silsbee has played a tough schedule and HJ and HF are where people thought that they would be right now.  WOS will still win the district.  I look for WOS to finish first, Silsbee to finish second and HJ to finish third.  The game between HJ and BC will be a war with the team winning likely finishing 3rd, but OF is a wild card and could be in the mix.

wos doesnt have the 1st spot set in stone.  i think everyone but hf has a chance to make the playoffs. its going to be a war.

orangefield will be in the mix. prob will challenge for the crown if they get their defense down pack

im curious, what was your deciding factor about o.f. challenging for the crown? was it when they lost to east chambers or newton or was it when they beat the powerhouse programs of buna,liberty,and tarkington???

no doubt they will be in the mix for the #2 or #3 spot but dont get carried away here, this is still the mustangs district!

Guest rykerx144

My opinion is (and trust me my opinion's worthless) but

You can still write WOS as district Champs

you can also write in Silsbee as co champs but you better write it in pencil for now!

HF probably going to be draggin up the rear?

but the rest are a coin flip at this point in the season!

My opinion is (and trust me my opinion's worthless) but

You can still write WOS as district Champs

you can also write in Silsbee as co champs but you better write it in pencil for now!

HF probably going to be draggin up the rear?

but the rest are a coin flip at this point in the season!

i agree for the most part, but i think you should also pencil in WOS as well,

i think WOS vs OF BC and Silsbee will be closer than what is expected... possibly even a loss, who knows, no one can predict the future...

but sad to say but i dont think HF is going to worry anyone, but dont take the for granted and show them respect or they will have a good chance at an upset.

i think it will be a huge war this year when it comes to the top 3 spots!!

im sure WOS will make the playoffs, when have they not??

but, the other 2 spots will be an all out war between silsbee, OF, BC, and HJ... JMO

The only thing OF needs to do is get better on defense. That offense is awesome and they ran up and down the field on a pretty good Newton team. They were in that game until about midway through the 4th qtr. This district is not going to be the push over it has been. If the Mustangs don't change the trend of the last couple of games, they could be the odd man out. We will see Friday, Brookshire has speed and is very scrappy.

Will be fun to see...the bobcats believe they can do it.

im sure every team in this district believes the same way, now its about doing! theres no doubt in MY mind the cats will be in the playoffs in the #2 or #3 spot.

1. wos

2. silsbee/of

3. silsbee/of

i wouldn't be so sure of silsbee and wos being in the spots you have them...

i wouldn't be suprised if WOS didn't get 1st in district this year...

and i wouldn't be suprised if Silsbee didn't go to the playoffs this year.

seems like every team in the district (except for HF) has a shot at going to the playoffs...

going to be a war come district!!

Will be fun to see...the bobcats believe they can do it.

im sure every team in this district believes the same way, now its about doing! theres no doubt in MY mind the cats will be in the playoffs in the #2 or #3 spot.

1. wos

2. silsbee/of

3. silsbee/of

i wouldn't be so sure of silsbee and wos being in the spots you have them...

i wouldn't be suprised if WOS didn't get 1st in district this year...

and i wouldn't be suprised if Silsbee didn't go to the playoffs this year.

seems like every team in the district (except for HF) has a shot at going to the playoffs...

going to be a war come district!!

i hate to sound like a homer but i dont see anyone in district beating wos. the kinks are being worked out and they have to many weapons on offense and the deffense is solid and getting better. bc and of havent played anyone on the mustangs level this year but wos has played teams that are better than bc and of. i just dont see any team in district showing wos anything they havent already seen and dealt with. jmo

i do agree however that this year is going to be fun to watch.

Guest tigersvoice

now i am really confused.  after reading this topic i dont know who to go with.  looks like its up for grabs this year.  even a team with no wins this year, life silsbee, could take the district crown. i guess.

It amazes me, speveto, how right your are all of the time.  Some people get it right sometime, some people seem to never get it right - but you, Einstein - you nail it everytime.  Even lil'

ol' "No wins this year, life (sic) Silsbee", at this point could

take the district crown.  Why is that?  Well, because every team is

0 - 0 in 21-3A DISTRICT play.  Never mind that your statement is

inaccurate - I know that in your mind you are correct.  I don't know how you stand the pressure.  Your have my admiration.

now i am really confused.  after reading this topic i dont know who to go with.  looks like its up for grabs this year.  even a team with no wins this year, life silsbee, could take the district crown. i guess.

It amazes me, speveto, how right your are all of the time.  Some people get it right sometime, some people seem to never get it right - but you, Einstein - you nail it everytime.  Even lil'

ol' "No wins this year, life (sic) Silsbee", at this point could

take the district crown.  Why is that?  Well, because every team is

0 - 0 in 21-3A DISTRICT play.  Never mind that your statement is

inaccurate - I know that in your mind you are correct.  I don't know how you stand the pressure.  Your have my admiration.

That is funny, I don't care who you are....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476