* Kirbyville vs. HJ Updates/Kirbyville wins 28-14

KFDM COOP

Guest rykerx144

Ford is my 1st cousin just a little tidbit to know I talk to him every day. He finished with 198 yds on 12 carries 3 tds

thanks,  I like Ford hes is very respectful with a great attitude, just an all around great kid and I wish him well and hope he goes far!

Ford is my 1st cousin just a little tidbit to know I talk to him every day. He finished with 198 yds on 12 carries 3 tds

thanks,  I like Ford hes is very respectful with a great attitude, just an all around great kid and I wish him well and hope he goes far!

And to think he has another yr to go!

H-J is looking really good this year. I mean look at their losses. They kept it WAAAAAY closer than it should have been against vidor, who is now ranked number 1 in setx. And this game. This was gonna be a blowout remember? Lookout WO-S and Silsbee, HJ is gonna be tough this year.

H-J is looking really good this year. I mean look at their losses. They kept it WAAAAAY closer than it should have been against vidor, who is now ranked number 1 in setx. And this game. This was gonna be a blowout remember? Lookout WO-S and Silsbee, HJ is gonna be tough this year.

I agree, you guys played Kirbyville a tough game for a change. I think you guys and Orangefield could possibly be fighting for second or third in your district.

I hope you are correct. I was really impressed with Ford, man that guy can fly. Good game Kirbyville.

I agree.. Ford is probably one of the fastest if not the fastest guy in SETX.. Fastest i think i've seen this year.. When he broke that 96 yard touchdown and got to the second level he was burning.

From my vantage point on the box; when he hit the hole I said he was gone.  Even when 3 guys had an angle on him he ran by them....Kid has an excellant motor and crazy speed!

I hope you are correct. I was really impressed with Ford, man that guy can fly. Good game Kirbyville.

Yeah he is pretty fast, I think he run a 4.4. We had a #6 on our jv team but he broke his ankle playling against Jasper. He had some wheels also. He will be back next year, as a matter of fact our whole team will be back next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami