Splendora vs. Liberty Predictions

IF all of you right....

then Splendora wins 22-3a? I mean, they must. If Chavez is right on North Shores heels, and the mighty Splendora offense ran up and down the field against them (and they still lost mind you) how could they not?

Splendora could easily go deep in the playoffs..

Why is everyone talking about Cleveland and Coldspring. Who cares about WO-S?

I think all of yall are insane. There is no way Splendora is any better than average this year. They lost to Stafford for cryin' out loud. Splendora fights with Liberty for fourth place. Case closed.

IF??? Check out the stats yourself. The internet is open to anyone. That's obvious cause YOU can get access. Chavez is ranked 4th in Region III.

IF all of you right....

I think all of yall are insane. There is no way Splendora is any better than average this year. They lost to Stafford for cryin' out loud. Splendora fights with Liberty for fourth place. Case closed.

Fights LIBERTY for 4th???  and eveybody else is insane!!!  Remind me again who Liberty is gonna beat so I can keep up with it.  Insane??? Now thats funny.

IF

Your right Splendora lost to Stafford and Chavez ( who are both undefeated ).  Liberty lost to Bridge City.  lol

Pantherplaya, They don't even have a freshman team.  Splendora's Freshman are playing your JV. 

GUESS YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT LIBERTY DONT HAVE A JV SO THEY MOVED THE FRESHMAN ALL UP FOR A JV TEAM AND ALL THE JV UP TO VARSITY SO IT WILL BE FISH VS FISH AND LIBERTYS FRESHMAN ARE GONNA WIN TO JUST LIKE 7TH 8TH AND VARSITY

Too much trash talk for me.  I am parent of a Liberty Panther and I do not believe the comments on here represent our community.  We have made positive changes in our program and believe the best is yet to come.

Distict begins this Friday and a new season begins ! Good luck PANTHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pantherplaya, They don't even have a freshman team.  Splendora's Freshman are playing your JV. 

GUESS YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT LIBERTY DONT HAVE A JV SO THEY MOVED THE FRESHMAN ALL UP FOR A JV TEAM AND ALL THE JV UP TO VARSITY SO IT WILL BE FISH VS FISH AND LIBERTYS FRESHMAN ARE GONNA WIN TO JUST LIKE 7TH 8TH AND VARSITY

I can gurantee you Liberty's 8th grade won't hold a chance to Cleveland's 8th grade, I believe these boys have enough talent on this team to take Libertys Varsity team too!

One out of 5 ain't bad :D

Whats happened to the Panthers Defense. They never were the WOS are Dayton type but they always kept their Offense in the game.

The new coach is what happen to there Defense

I resent that statement. I believe that Deel has done a good job with the defense. Big plays have just been killing them. Not alot of long drives against the panthers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83