Lumberton vs. Livingston Who Wins?

nation08

Okay Lil, I know you've been waiting for my reply on this game, I will lay this guarantee down 100%, L-Town will win this game  ;D. Now would you guys like to know WHICH L-Town, easy, the Train owns one historically winning record against one team only, gentlemen, meet the Livingston Lions, our own personal doormat....LOL. *Station Break* Sorry, Lion players, this is adults only picking on each other so don't take it personally......now back to our show. Everyone says their team is gonna derail the train only to find out we put mudders on our train wheels so we can keep it going off track, next weeks' poll Number 1 slot Lumberton Raiders, 8 more weeks until showdown with Dayton......LOL

[move]CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO!!![/move]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Lil, I know you've been waiting for my reply on this game, I will lay this guarantee down 100%, L-Town will win this game  ;D. Now would you guys like to know WHICH L-Town, easy, the Train owns one historically winning record against one team only, gentlemen, meet the Livingston Lions, our own personal doormat....LOL. *Station Break* Sorry, Lion players, this is adults only picking on each other so don't take it personally......now back to our show. Everyone says their team is gonna derail the train only to find out we put mudders on our train wheels so we can keep it going off track, next weeks' poll Number 1 slot Lumberton Raiders, 8 more weeks until showdown with Dayton......LOL

There's the ROT we know and love.  We are still waiting on that game ROT and I hope it happens in Bi-District. 

Ah finally the professor has spoken.I watched the last 15 min.of the Silsbee game I guess the 1st half was better but them raiders attack the football and put on a awesome pass rush and that Johnson kid is a top notch QB.As for a rematch we'll see if we can live up to our end and your Raiders the same.It would be a classic.

The Lions are athletic but they are also not the most disciplined or fundamentally sound team(especially on defense).

Lots of weapons on Offense but it wont be able to handle the athletic dline of Lumberton.

I dont' know how any team gives up that many points to Caney Creek, they couldn't play their way out of a tube sock.

The Lions are athletic but they are also not the most disciplined or fundamentally sound team(especially on defense).

Lots of weapons on Offense but it wont be able to handle the athletic dline of Lumberton.

I dont' know how any team gives up that many points to Caney Creek, they couldn't play their way out of a tube sock.

Fridaynite they'll disciplined an it wont be pretty!!

Fridaynite they'll disciplined an it wont be pretty!!

:);):D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83