*** 20-4a distrist begans friday night who you rootin for ***

nation08

20-4A will be a brutal district to get out of....

Lots of teams evenly talented will mean a war each week.

The four teams that do get out will represent the district well.

I strongly agree with you on this one 20-4a is one of the hardest districts and I believe that if each team shows up to play on friday any game is year could go either way. Its just you have to you best to be the best and I believe each team in this district has that ability to do that.

I think this will be that district that you will have be ready to play each and every Friday night.  One off night by your team and you could find yourself sitting at home during the playoffs.

I think The usual suspects will be in the hunt for the district title, however, there will also be rumblings from Vidor, LC-M and Central.  I suspect one team will be able to pull off a perfect season or at least win all district games giving them the undisputed crown....I'm just not prepared to say who that may be.....yet.

I think this will be that district that you will have be ready to play each and every Friday night.  One off night by your team and you could find yourself sitting at home during the playoffs.

I think The usual suspects will be in the hunt for the district title, however, there will also be rumblings from Vidor, LC-M and Central.  I suspect one team will be able to pull off a perfect season or at least win all district games giving them the undisputed crown....I'm just not prepared to say who that may be.....yet.

Who are the 'usual Suspects'?

Apparently, not Central!      :D :D :D :D

Apparently, not Central!       :D :D :D :D

;D ;D 

Pulling for the Indians.  Last year we were undefeated in pre-season as we are this year.  I think Faircloth has definitely brought in a change and the Indians have embraced it and adapted to it very well.  Each week is a "work in progress".  PNG will do alright this year....just wait and see.

Thought you would take exception to that remark! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83