1st down Alvis keeper no gain

2nd down Option to Adams no gain

3rd down Alvis scrambles for 13

1st down loses 1

2nd down WO-S offside

2nd down 6 Armstrong gains 1

3rd down Shotgun Jasper false start

3rd down 11 Armstrong close to a 1st

4th and 1  Jasper thinking about going for it..Triple I.  Tried to draw them off and calls TO    8:03 in the half.  Jasper to punt.

WOS takes over at their 23

1st down Garrett incomplete to Franks

2nd down Long pass across the middle to midfield.  Lindsey

1st down Swing pass for a 1st.  Flag on the play.  Waving it off.

1st down at Jasper 37  2 yard gain

2nd down Beavers makes a nice play on coverage..incomplete

3rd down Interception Middleton!!  Flag down.

Jasper's Ball

1st down loses 2

2nd down Alvis keeps gains 5

3rd down Alvis gains 3

4th down Jasper to punt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fielded at 18 by Franks

WOS 1st down  Lindsey gains 6

2nd down (WOS has 3 time outs but not using them) Interception McGill

Flags down  Holding Jasper  WO-S keeps the ball with 8 seconds left

1st down  TO WO-S  Garrett tosses it down field  Interception McGill makes a nice return of 45 yards but can't score.

Halftime  Jasper 13  WO-S 0

Guest txrailcat74

I'm very surprised WOS is playing this bad. Not at all like a Dan Hooks coached team.

Well Jasper has played a good half now 3 games in a row.  Going to have to play 2 good halves this game to win.

Yup, Jasper has played some really good games. But, I've never seen WOS play as they have been here lately. Coach Hooks will get them motivated for the second half. Should be an exciting half.

WOS needs to run a more pro style offense to have play action and things to get the defense guessing.  You can call most the plays they are running from the stands depending where certain players are.  And with a smaller line they get beat and QB's aren't very accurate when always pressured. Just my opinion i have seen them play twice this year.

I'm very surprised WOS is playing this bad. Not at all like a Dan Hooks coached team.

Well Jasper has played a good half now 3 games in a row.  Going to have to play 2 good halves this game to win.

Yup, Jasper has played some really good games. But, I've never seen WOS play as they have been here lately. Coach Hooks will get them motivated for the second half. Should be an exciting half.

Jasper played just like this in the 1st half against Gilmer and stunk it up the 2nd half.  Against Kirbyville they shut them out 2nd half and got ran all over the field the 1st half.  This needs to be the week they play 4 quarters of good ball.

WOS needs to run a more pro style offense to have play action and things to get the defense guessing.  You can call most the plays they are running from the stands depending where certain players are.  And with a smaller line they get beat and QB's aren't very accurate when always pressured. Just my opinion i have seen them play twice this year.

From Jasper's announcers perspective WO-S qb is throwing the ball up under some pressure.  I can't imagine why they aren't figuring out how to get the ball to Franks.  Got to be a reverse to him in the mix to start the 2nd half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83