Overrated?

Guest Big Balls

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think sushi is overrated !!! I tried it but didn't like it much. My kids think its the greatest thing since sliced bread !  Me, Naw I don't like it. It's way to overrated !

Now if you want to talk steak then I'm game. Heck even BBQ Ribs slow cooked all day long in a pit ! Now thats not overrated !!!

Overrated in who's eyes?

The professional sports writers or the want to be coaches/Saturday morning quarterbacks on this site.

:D People hate Winners!!

no, people just hate when you already say their team is going to lose before the game happens...

honestly it's very annoying to read everywhere that WOS will win district... Silsbee is second... and BC OF and HF are going to "battle" it out for 3rd place...

33, if you don't want to read it why do you.  Why do you get on these boards, maybe someone will say your team will win.  If you like it,,,,,be somewhere else.

there are more things to talk about and read other than people saying... "WOS will beat everyone and there is nothing to be done about it... and oh yeah, Silsbee will beat everyone but WOS too! and to be battling to stay out of last place will be OF and HF or BC and HF! but HF is for sure coming in last place!!"

it's rediculous that you and a few others think that there is no possible way for anyone to beat WOS or Silsbee...

33, if you don't want to read it why do you.  Why do you get on these boards, maybe someone will say your team will win.  If you don't like it,,,,,be somewhere else.

Why is it that you seem to have such a problem if someone says WOS is overrated?  It's just an opinion.  And, based on what has happened with Vidor and Kirbyville, it might just be true that WOS is not a state contender this year.

West Orange is usually picked to win their division, because they usually win their division. They are usually picked to go deep in the playoffs , because they usually do.

If you look at the teams that are in West Orange's district, well.....they usually whip them. I every district their are teams with winning tradtions that USUALLY WIN!

West Orange is usually picked to win their division, because they usually win their division. They are usually picked to go deep in the playoffs , because they usually do.

If you look at the teams that are in West Orange's district, well.....they usually whip them. I every district their are teams with winning tradtions that USUALLY WIN!

...and most of the people who usually pick WOS to win are not usually WOS people. However, when you have won every district game you've played since 2004 and have a talented team coming back, who wouldn't pick you to win it? I think that is kind of silly saying that it's "annoying" because people pick them.

As for WOS being overrated, probably are right now. I do not think we are the 3rd best team in the state. Good thing "right now" doesn't matter.

I will say this and I say it with the most objectove outlook I can. I truly feel that WOS will bring a state title back to this area before any other team in the triangle does. It's not a matter of if, but when. Now, if you include Kirbyville or Newton in the Triangle, I may be wrong there. ;) ;D

I don't think people hate the WOS, Ozen, Bridge City and Newton's because they have been successful in their respective sports. The fans of these teams are loyal and it's pretty easy to be a fan of those teams.

What has always impressed me in sports is the fan that supports it's team when they are not a top tier team or down right no good. I'll take those fans ie. Chicago Cubs over anyone.

I think sushi is overrated !!! I tried it but didn't like it much. My kids think its the greatest thing since sliced bread !  Me, Naw I don't like it. It's way to overrated !

Now if you want to talk steak then I'm game. Heck even BBQ Ribs slow cooked all day long in a pit ! Now thats not overrated !!!

LMAO  ;D  ;D    Thats right. Lets talk about something that matters.  :)

I don't have a problem with it at all, WO-S is 3-0, how are your boys doing?

My "boys" are doing about as well as I expected.  They handled the 4A competition and can't beat good 5A.  How are your boys?  Couldn't handle Vidor, but hung on against a quality 2A.  Is that what you expected?

I don't have a problem with it at all, WO-S is 3-0, how are your boys doing?

My "boys" are doing about as well as I expected.   They handled the 4A competition and can't beat good 5A.  How are your boys?   Couldn't handle Vidor, but hung on against a quality 2A.  Is that what you expected?

Ouch!!!!!!! ;D

Vidor is the most overrated

Everyone is having fun with this one, but it takes an A** like Jaguar-J to spoil the fun. Freshman

This is funny. I have seen PN-G, WO-S, Silsbee, East Chambers, Lumberton, and the HD JV team called out, but the first one to call out Vidor is the arse.

Way to show yours.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83