Vidor               196

PN-G               229

LC-M               240

Livingston        240

Lumberton        267

Central            271

Ozen               306

Nederland        380

I don't care who Vidor has played.  3 rushers with 300+ yards in three games is impressive.  It shows the options that they have.

Thanks NDN good comments!  ;D

I'm not going to lie.  I'm biased towards my team, but I respect what you guys are doing over in Vidor.  Running the ball is what ya'll do, and ya'll seem to do it pretty darn well.  It is going to be fun when we hook up with you guys at the Reservation this year.  It'll be two completely different styles of offense, but when executed right, both offenses create excitement.

Not knocking PNG, however if Vidor can run the ball, which they should do well against PNG, it's gonna be hard to keep the PNG offense on the field.  I have to go with Vidor this year.  PNG had trouble with BH's running game, and it really is a one-man show.  3 running backs is going to be tough to handle.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmm youdont say THATS NEWS TO US ,when did all this happen . i live in LC and watch most of there practices ,i need to see that in black abd white please sir.and for as for vidor you guys did not know about all the kids that were hurt no excuise just  truth

Here's your black & white straight from the rosters provided for the game between LCM and wos.

WOS

#5  - Justin Thomas        155lb        Soph

#13 -  DeCarlos Renfro      155lb        Soph

#19 -  Robert Redd          182lb        Soph

#43 -  Britton Lindsey        150lb        Soph

#52 -  Lawrence Gilmore    201lb        Soph

LCM

#3 - Casey Burleigh          160lb          Soph

#4 -  Tyler Wright            140lb          Soph

#12 - Preston Armstrong    185lb          Soph

#23 - Ruben Alinez            180lb          Soph

#50 - Hayden Reed            205lb          Soph

#88 - Jordan Harmon          165lb          Soph

I don't care who Vidor has played.  3 rushers with 300+ yards in three games is impressive.  It shows the options that they have.

Thanks NDN good comments!  ;D

I'm not going to lie.  I'm biased towards my team, but I respect what you guys are doing over in Vidor.  Running the ball is what ya'll do, and ya'll seem to do it pretty darn well.  It is going to be fun when we hook up with you guys at the Reservation this year.  It'll be two completely different styles of offense, but when executed right, both offenses create excitement.

Not knocking PNG, however if Vidor can run the ball, which they should do well against PNG, it's gonna be hard to keep the PNG offense on the field.  I have to go with Vidor this year.  PNG had trouble with BH's running game, and it really is a one-man show.  3 running backs is going to be tough to handle.

Hmmmm BH, you just have missed the 1st half of the PNG v. Texas City game.  PNG held that predominantly run offense to just 12 total yards of offense with no first downs.  Might I remind you that the TC running back put up like 275 yards on the ground the previous week against Alvin.  I know its a different style of running attack, but that is still real stingy.

If Vidor can gain 300-400 yards against Central then I will be the first to say I'm impressed.  Actually I hope they do.  But, again, you have to understand my apprehension until they do.

lets all be honest here and just say that your gonna say your favorite team is the best because thats what we all do. Smitty I suggest you go watch Vidor because they are pretty good on offense. I know WOS had 5 players out but Vidor ran 3 different plays over and over and threw the ball 1 time. There wasnt much dought about what was coming and WOS got dominated up front.

in all honesty none of the pre district games tells us much about any of our district teams. untill we are a few weeks into district play, then we will see whos who. this gos for the pirates as well. just vidor hasnt had much to holler about in the past, just kinda exciting to see them playing so well. my sons a player so im a bit bias but im realistic also. its gonna be a tough year. with alot of hard fought games and the best team will come out on top. just hopefull for the pirates.

If Vidor can gain 300-400 yards against Central then I will be the first to say I'm impressed.  Actually I hope they do.  But, again, you have to understand my apprehension until they do.

I went out on a limb and said Vidor would top 400 yards in at least three games in district. I believe we will top 300 in the Central game! :o

u don't have to top 300yards to beat a team u can beat a team by 1point hints last year and not have 300 yards from eather team. all that matters is if u win and i am sure that vidor will win doesn't m,atter if its by 1 or by 30 a win is a win they beat us by 1 point last year and went 4 rounds deep.so all I can say is the pirates are ready to play i hope everyone in district is ready to play some smash mouth football.

u don't have to top 300yards to beat a team u can beat a team by 1point hints last year and not have 300 yards from eather team. all that matters is if u win and i am sure that vidor will win doesn't m,atter if its by 1 or by 30 a win is a win they beat us by 1 point last year and went 4 rounds deep.so all I can say is the pirates are ready to play i hope everyone in district is ready to play some smash mouth football.

True that, but it won't hurt. When the Pirates are clicking they put up allot of yards and points!

300 yards rushing against Central?  Will be interesting to see if they can.

I went out on a limb and said Vidor would top 400 yards in at least three games in district. I believe we will top 300 in the Central game! :o

Guest Jaguar-J

True that, but it won't hurt. When the Pirates are clicking they put up allot of yards and points!

Peerats will be held to under a 150 yards offense against my Jags

You know what?  Vidor may get 300 yards being that all they will do is run the ball.  This is very unlikely.  So far, with the games that we played (Memorial and Galveston Ball) there were points during these games were they were able to effectively move the ball on us.  We normally call time outs or when the quarter ends, we come out fired up and shut everything down.  We will be able to make adjustements.  My question is will Vidor be able to adjust to what we will do?  We will see soon enough.  For the record, personally, I don't think Vidor will top the 300 total yardage mark.  250 at best...

Livingston vs Bellville (THSF #12-3A ranked team)Liv.249 yds.13  1st dwns-1int.resulted in pts.for BVille-1 fumble ret.35 td for BVille. Bellville had 237 yds. 14  1st.dwns.Liv had 6 tot.fumbles and alot of penalties.If I were in 20-4A I would be @ Dyer Sat.6:00 to see the lions play Hou.Washington,since all the topic posters do not believe Livingston to make the playoffs and I think they can.Tonights Bellville #12 vs.Navasota #7 game should be a indicator of strength.

Livingston vs Bellville (THSF #12-3A ranked team)Liv.249 yds.13  1st dwns-1int.resulted in pts.for BVille-1 fumble ret.35 td for BVille. Bellville had 237 yds. 14  1st.dwns.Liv had 6 tot.fumbles and alot of penalties.If I were in 20-4A I would be @ Dyer Sat.6:00 to see the lions play Hou.Washington,since all the topic posters do not believe Livingston to make the playoffs and I think they can.Tonights Bellville #12 vs.Navasota #7 game should be a indicator of strength.

I think Livingston will be one of the top teams in 20 4A this year.

You know what?  Vidor may get 300 yards being that all they will do is run the ball.  This is very unlikely.  So far, with the games that we played (Memorial and Galveston Ball) there were points during these games were they were able to effectively move the ball on us.  We normally call time outs or when the quarter ends, we come out fired up and shut everything down.  We will be able to make adjustements.  My question is will Vidor be able to adjust to what we will do?  We will see soon enough.  For the record, personally, I don't think Vidor will top the 300 total yardage mark.  250 at best...

In the end, it makes no difference how many yards.  I wished we could get off the total yards thing.

First game in district will be big for Livingston...

If Livingston would have beaten Lumberton last year, they wouldn't have been paired with Dayton.

From what I saw, Livingston was the best team Dayton played in Region until the Broncos played Tivy.

At the end of the year, Livingston and Central were easily playing the best football in 20-4A.

IMO...

To make a run in the playoffs it is all about peaking at the end of the season, which is what Livingston did last year, they just got paired against Dayton in bi-district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont