Has any one seen H-D jv team play!!!!!!

Just got a few words for yall !!! Chris Taylor and Tyler Drake should be moved up to Varsity against HighIsland the first District game. Taylor is our best Offensive Lineman and Drake is our best pure runningback hands down. BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!!!! Tune in Thursday night if you don't believe !!!! Both kids could start on Varsity for any team in our District !!!!

Just got a few words for yall !!! Chris Taylor and Tyler Drake should be moved up to Varsity against HighIsland the first District game. Taylor is our best Offensive Lineman and Drake is our best pure runningback hands down. BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!!!! Tune in Thursday night if you don't believe !!!! Both kids could start on Varsity for any team in our District !!!!

If they are the best you got what in the world are they doing on JV that makes no sense what so ever  ???  :o

If they are the best you got what in the world are they doing on JV that makes no sense what so ever  ???  :o

FRESHMAN REBEL FAN !!!!!! ;) ::) Getting their reps I guess before District. Our JV is bad to the bone, blowing out everyone they play. Both kids are freshman. But man are they good.

If they are the best you got what in the world are they doing on JV that makes no sense what so ever  ???  :o

FRESHMAN REBEL FAN !!!!!! ;) ::) Getting their reps I guess before District. Our JV is bad to the bone, blowing out everyone they play. Both kids are freshman. But man are they good.

We scrimmaged HD JV and played Evadale JV and from my point of view its gonna be a long night for the HD JV when they play Evadale.

Tyler Drake is a cry baby i jut dont like the kid...he gets hit he wants to fight someone but he can run the ball...But i dont think he is ready for Varsity.....He might be a beast on JV but who isn't?????

Don't ever put your teammate down. I lost alot of respect for you. Do not get the big head. Both you and Tyler are great kids and great players.

Look i was a senior starter lastyear on the HD O-Line and that about Tyler he is a good player but he got a bad attitude.....He might be a varsity player next year but he needs to work on the attitude and if it gets better then i will have respect for the kid......but with the attitude he got it will get him kicked out of alot of games for fighting and slack wont put up with that and then he would put him right back on JV...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder