Nederland at Friendswood Predictions?

GoDogs27

What a refreshing thread - good conversation about two good teams. Glad to see that the new Qback is doing well. Should be a good game and the last 2 games vs Nederland were well played games. Looking forward to  hosting yall and get there early as has already been discussed, we got a construction mess. Fat Daddy - last I heard the stadium flip has been cancelled?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recent trend and good thing about Nederland football is that they have traditionally gotten better as the year has progressed. In other words, they haven't peaked to early. (With the exception of the non-playoff year, knock on wood)

This is a compliment to the coaching staff in Nederland. They do a good job of bringing the kids along with patience.

Speaking of bad parking and construction, are they visiting stands the same size they were last time we played there in 04?  If so, I believe they are VERT small for a 4A school.

Do you think you will fill up the visitors stands? We have not had that happen very often - even with our district foes!

Do you think you will fill up the visitors stands? We have not had that happen very often - even with our district foes!

Nederland always brings a crowd whether its a 20 minute drive or 2 hour drive... Dogs will be packed in the house...

I am hearing the same about Tyler this week. Very doubtful he will play. From what I understand, it is flu-like symptoms. I think he is going to get checked out for H1N1 tomorrow. I swear, Nederland has a curse written all over the QB position. Its highly frustrating to me. Seeing such talented players not being able to play for one reason or another. On the flip side, hopefully its nothing too serious and he will be back for district play.

Speaking of bad parking and construction, are they visiting stands the same size they were last time we played there in 04?  If so, I believe they are VERT small for a 4A school.

Dayton did a good job of filling them last year, Nederland has a bigger fan base, that said bring your walking shoes you may have to park on the side of 45.

Dayton did a good job of filling them last year, Nederland has a bigger fan base, that said bring your walking shoes you may have to park on the side of 45.

Can not argue - and it is even worse now with the construction. I hear the Nederland folks are getting there at 5? Wow - that is planning ahead!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83