Deweyville Has A Great Staff It Looks Like

Guest LCM Volleyball

OK now.......These teams that Deweyville has played do have a pulse. I am not sure who you are trying to put down here. Because it seems like you are bashing the other teams just as bad as Deweyville. Each week two teams step out on a field and play a football game. One will win and one will lose. It is very simple. Deweyville did not schedule lower teams so they could pad their record. These teams were very good last year and were favorable opponents in the off-season.

You chumps can call it what ever you want' date=' talk as much trash as you want. It just shows how mature you are.......let the boys from d-ville enjoy the victories. No one is proving anything here by running their heads about the scheduling of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

I remember a game when something was proven last year. Well, a quarter of a game.

All the Deweyville bashing is pathetic. Yes, we have played 1A schools. (We are only about 40 kids above the 1A cutoff.) I too, wish we would have played some games against the bigger schools. Everyone in our district is bigger than us. But.....our team has been playing good, our boys have worked hard, they have some quality coaches. I don't expect us to go undefeated in district play, but I feel like we have a good shot at the playoffs. Some of you need to get out of the past and move on. The kids shouldn't be bashed for things they have no control over.

Best of luck to all the teams in their respective districts. We all start 0-0 again. I pray everyone has an injury free season.Good luck to all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn