Jasper vs W.O.S.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper will be ready to go, but WOS at home has an advantage. WOS Wins, their 2nd tough contest in 2 weeks, by 7.

the game is at Jasper , so Jasper will have the home advantage, wanna revise your prediction based on that  ;)

My bad, I miss read my schedule on the game location, but I still think WOS will Win by 7. Whoever wins will have to earn it.

I would not say it's out of the question that our defense give up more than 2 scores to Jasper. It really is going to depend on whether or not our offense cuts down on all of the mistakes and plays like they can. If our offense gives Jasper a short field all night, it could get away from us. I'm told that Jasper is HUGE up front on both sides of the ball, especially on offense. Our offense is going to have to keep the ball some. As good as our defense is, we can't let those big boys pound on us all night or we may be in trouble. If our offense comes out and plays well and puts some points on the board early, we can put Jasper in a position they don't want to be in. Jasper will try to win this with the same formula they beat Kville with. Keep it close early, pound on us and wear us out late and take advantage of WOS mistakes. WOS is going to have to play well, both ways, to win this one.

wo-s kick off teams and punt return guys NEED WORK BAD  HINT HINT.i am hopeing for a good game from both jasper and wo-s.afte friday nights game with KV and watching the game tapes hooks  is still in shock ,its been a long time since he  has seen his team play like that. JASPER is always a tuff team no matter what and they are going to be ready for the mustangs belive me.its got to be very hard for the kids there in west orange as young as thay are to keep up with the teams thay have had in the past years ,to me i think thay are not ready at this point and time for the big dance time will tell. the mustang have alot os speed we all know this, but as now the coaching staff there in west oange must find a better way of useing the speed people ,take FRANKS he dont need to be taking snaps  from center. the mustangs (MUST FIND A SHORT PASSING GAME) someway some how HINT HINT. way back when wo-s had a short passing game  and had speed then as thay do now berry norton  use it and wow it worked just fine, now you can tell me i am a nut are way out of bounds in my post

wo-s kick off teams and punt return guys NEED WORK BAD  HINT HINT.i am hopeing for a good game from both jasper and wo-s.afte friday nights game with KV and watching the game tapes hooks  is still in shock ,its been a long time since he  has seen his team play like that. JASPER is always a tuff team no matter what and they are going to be ready for the mustangs belive me.its got to be very hard for the kids there in west orange as young as thay are to keep up with the teams thay have had in the past years ,to me i think thay are not ready at this point and time for the big dance time will tell. the mustang have alot os speed we all know this, but as now the coaching staff there in west oange must find a better way of useing the speed people ,take FRANKS he dont need to be taking snaps   from center. the mustangs (MUST FIND A SHORT PASSING GAME) someway some how HINT HINT. way back when wo-s had a short passing game  and had speed then as thay do now berry norton  use it and wow it worked just fine, now you can tell me i am a nut are way out of bounds in my post

I don't see anything wrong with Franks taking snaps from the center.  Anything out of the norm to throw off the other defense is fine by me (IF it works) and I thought Franks played well on Friday night.

wo-s kick off teams and punt return guys NEED WORK BAD  HINT HINT.i am hopeing for a good game from both jasper and wo-s.afte friday nights game with KV and watching the game tapes hooks  is still in shock ,its been a long time since he  has seen his team play like that. JASPER is always a tuff team no matter what and they are going to be ready for the mustangs belive me.its got to be very hard for the kids there in west orange as young as thay are to keep up with the teams thay have had in the past years ,to me i think thay are not ready at this point and time for the big dance time will tell. the mustang have alot os speed we all know this, but as now the coaching staff there in west oange must find a better way of useing the speed people ,take FRANKS he dont need to be taking snaps   from center. the mustangs (MUST FIND A SHORT PASSING GAME) someway some how HINT HINT. way back when wo-s had a short passing game  and had speed then as thay do now berry norton  use it and wow it worked just fine, now you can tell me i am a nut are way out of bounds in my post

I thought he played pretty well, too. With the exception of the dropped INT. He came up and made some big hits on defense and ran hard with the ball and made one crucial catch in the 4th qtr.

I don't see anything wrong with Franks taking snaps from the center.  Anything out of the norm to throw off the other defense is fine by me (IF it works) and I thought Franks played well on Friday night.

i am sorry i dont agree  but thats just me seeing that its not going to work. when you take a kid like frans away from what he does best your taking away from the passing game . if you would have watched close in the nederland ,lc-m and KV game and saw how thay played him on  big D, the funny thing was he could  split out and  you could see  hoe he had 3 kids on him at all times. friday night in jasper just keep a close eye on how  jasper plays him  watch close. this is in the mustangs fav that his happens but the mustangs dont have the a clue yet to get the ball in the hands of the kid are kids that  are wide open and waveing there hands up at the QB, more to come

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami