WO-S 21 Kirbyville 20 OT Orange Leader Write up

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew!  This game went from sloppy in the 1st to an all out toe-to-toe slugfest the final 3 qtrs.  Kirbyville comes out of this game with much more than WOS!  If Kirbyville continues to play like tonight they will be very hard to beat from here on out...write that down!  Hats off to both teams for a great game.  The 2pt conversion......sure looked like he and the entire pile was in from high in the sky....all things considered I was impressed with Kirbyville's D!  They were flying all over the place and giving the Pony's (no quite Stangs after watching this one) ;D more than they wanted or were ready for.

I would take your moral victory and be happy with it and stop insulting the Stangs. If you watched the same game I did, you wouldn't want a "do over"... ;)

I wasn't insulting the stangs....see the smiley face???...just a joke....I am above that....just take it in stride....don't turn this into something it isn't!

Oh yeah, I see that now. Anyway, congrats to the "mild"cats... ;D

Those "mild"cats gave your "pony's" all they wanted and more! ;D

Yes they did. Like I said, congrats on the moral victory. :D

I'll take this moral victory with honor and know that Kville has a lot less to work on.  Take it to Jasper next week for this ol Cat!

I agree with that, we do have to work on the penalties and those dang bobbled snaps. To play that bad and still come away with the win says a bunch for our little defense.

I could reply to that..but I guess I stirred the pot enough for one night!!!!! Keep thinking that though!  ;) ;D

Don't you just hate it when you think you've been screwed out of something?  Guess what?  You still lost...it doesn't matter anymore! ;D

WO-S had way to many, put it that way. 1st and goal at the 3, they get 2 or 3 false starts in a row (one was questionable by the way) and get scooted back how far? That was a TD for sure there.

dont forget about the pathetic 4 inch punt that put them in perfect position to score!

WO-S had way to many, put it that way. 1st and goal at the 3, they get 2 or 3 false starts in a row (one was questionable by the way) and get scooted back how far? That was a TD for sure there.

dont forget about the pathetic 4 inch punt that put them in perfect position to score!

Makes you wonder why we would change punters in the middle of the stream?  Hasn't Haynes been the one punting?

I don't think those calls on the goal line were questionable. 55 moved early on the first one and 89 moved early on the second. I saw both of them.

I could reply to that..but I guess I stirred the pot enough for one night!!!!! Keep thinking that though!  ;) ;D

WO-S is 3-0        Kirbyville is 1-2            

You're totally right...we are 1-2..against really tough "3A"Teams and I think WOS played a great game, however, by all the posts I've read and how underrated everyone from WOS thought Kville was, Kville was by far the better team tonight! Oh well we will move on and play Liberty next week, hopefully come out with the win over there and head into district with our heads held high! We played tough against ya'll tonight and they deserve to be lifted up!

You're totally right...we are 1-2..against really tough "3A"Teams and I think WOS played a great game, however, by all the posts I've read and how underrated everyone from WOS thought Kville was, Kville was by far the better team tonight! Oh well we will move on and play Liberty next week, hopefully come out with the win over there and head into district with our heads held high! We played tough against ya'll tonight and they deserve to be lifted up!

WO-S played one of their worst games ever Offensively!!! Drop snaps 2 or 3 times, 11-15 Penalties, dropped passes, gosh i could go on.

please explain this statement! if you guys were FAR better then why didnt you win with ease? heck, why didnt you win period?

please explain this statement! if you guys were FAR better then why didnt you win with ease? heck, why didnt you win period?

Why didnt you beat us by 30? Why only by 1 in OT? Dude you almost got beat by a "2A" Team..what does that say for your program..LOL think what you want...I know kville was the better team...we all know who "REALLY" WON!!!  ;) Too bad there is no instant replay!!! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833