*PN-G vs. Texas City Updates..22-16 PN-G Wins In OT/Comments*

KFDM COOP

WAY TO GO, INDIANS!!!

Much impressed with the Indians tonite.  The defense stepped up and got the job done!  The Indians went out there and played with a lot of heart.  Will have next week off to get ready for district. Indians getting better and better with each passing week!

Any time you can hold a team like that to ZERO first downs in the 1st half, you're playing some really good D.  Too bad we couldn't beat the refs too in the 2nd.  They were some really awful refs.  And before some of you PNG haters get on here and say we're making excuses, just watch the game on the net tomorrow, at the very end of the 4th Q, and watch the push-off for the TD catch.  THEN come in here and argue the point with me.

Overall, it was a really fun game to watch, and I'm happy that the game wasn't ultimately decided by the stripes.

Great game Indians!

Was it just me or did TC #12 lineup offside on the extra point and two field goals he blocked during this game.  Everytime, he was a full half yard off sides.  I never heard of kicks (3 in one game) being block in a high school games very often, but it sure did tonight.  I'm so proud of all the Indians, they played with a lot of heart to beat a decent TC team & the REF's.  Now our record is 0-0 again.  Good luck to every team in our district, because my Indians are certainly on a WarPath like no other.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder