Memorial 28 Nimitz 14 PA News write up

KFDM COOP

Titans overcome turnovers, pound Nimitz

By Cody Pastorella

The Port Arthur News

ALDINE — Aside from three turnovers, the Memorial Titans absolutely dominated Friday night's game against Aldine Nimitz. The Titans scored the first two touchdowns and the final two touchdowns of the contest to take a 28-14 victory, making Port Arthur 2-1 on the season.

Down 14-0 in the second quarter, Nimitz got on the board with a 45-yard interception return. In the third quarter, Nimitz recovered a fumble at Memorial's 42-yard line and needed just three plays before quarterback Joshua Huff broke off a 24-yard scramble for a game-tying touchdown

read more > 

This is the hidden content, please

Congrats PAM. I know SFA85 will be at the next game for sure!!!    LOL

Ah no, EX, I won't be at any PAM games period.  Westbury won't present much of a challage or shouldn't rather but oh when Conroe McCollough comes to town, it may be the beginning of two back to back blowouts.  After an open week, The Sho comes to town.....

Congrats PAM. I know SFA85 will be at the next game for sure!!!    LOL

Ah no, EX, I won't be at any PAM games period.  Westbury won't present much of a challage or shouldn't rather but oh when Conroe McCollough comes to town, it may be the beginning of two back to back blowouts.  After an open week, The Sho comes to town.....

Now come on sfa you say you love sound defensive football (hard hitting). The TITANS knocked Utah's prize commit out the game wit a concussion.Now you say you love the game you need to come see #33 our MLB Earl Hines play the game from inside side line to side line. WOW!!!!!  And guess what our big o-line is now dropping down in a three point stance plowing forward for the running back. Now i know you don't like kxbx, but i do know for sure you love dominating D with this in mind please give another chance. This is from eagle to eagle we still have your seat near the NEW press box. PS you can even wait till the (wood) comes to town.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83