*Evadale vs. Kountze Updates..Evadale Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

You have a coach and fan base that are fisrt class.  Good luck rebels and don't make a  1976 graduate come back and remind you of what being a REBEL is all about.  Keep up the good work and keep your goal in sight.  IT IS THE NEXT GAME.  I may be gone but i'm not too far, I will come back to remind you.  I hope you all do well and do not forget to shake the other teams hand win or lose.  Play with class and you will be remembered by your fans AND opponents.  I will be there next game by hook or crook.

I was impressed with Evadale they have a good team an IMO will win their district fairly easy... Kountze improved once again. We played good with 2 defensive starters out, and good to see Devin Brey on the sidelines in jeans and a jersey he will be back in practice on monday and will play against H-D this week!!!

I was impressed with Evadale they have a good team an IMO will win their district fairly easy... Kountze improved once again. We played good with 2 defensive starters out, and good to see Devin Brey on the sidelines in jeans and a jersey he will be back in practice on monday and will play against H-D this week!!!

We will see how fairly easy it will be come Oct.2 !!!  ;) :-*

The Rebels started great until they penalized themselves into a 3 and forever after having the ball on the Lions 13 yard line. If the Rebels had scored on that drive it could have gotten out of hand. But hand it to the Lions they played tough through the first half.

The third quarter was maybe the best quarter of football the Rebels have played this year. Lock down "D" (Lions only 2 yards of offense in 3rd and a fumble recovered by the Rebels) and pounding "O" (100 yards of offense and 2 TD's)

The Rebels have made it through the non-district portion of their schedule without a loss and with the off week this week they have the chance to get some rest and to heal up a few bumps and brusies. They have no major injuries and should have a couple of players back in uniform this week for practice that sat out against Kountze.

Things look very good for the Rebels and as long as they take care of business each week it should be a great season!

hd kitty cat your stupid  ;D ;D

:-* ;D Love to get to them !!!

You really don't bother anyone, other than embarrass your fellow HD brotheren. Guys like you sit at your computer looking to get under somebody skin with outrageous remarks, just trying to get someone to respond back to you. I realize you hate your life and have really never amounted to much in life, but please don't spread your misery here. We just don't care little fella.

Thanks trophyman. I guess this Hornet guy is a newbee. I have made some good posts over the years. I would not say I am little. 6'4 330LBS !!

You have a coach and fan base that are fisrt class.  Good luck rebels and don't make a  1976 graduate come back and remind you of what being a REBEL is all about.  Keep up the good work and keep your goal in sight.   IT IS THE NEXT GAME.  I may be gone but i'm not too far, I will come back to remind you.   I hope you all do well and do not forget to shake the other teams hand win or lose.  Play with class and you will be remembered by your fans AND opponents.  I will be there next game by hook or crook.

Take it from an 82 grad pirate...this team has been eat up with class since Williams has been back in Evadale.  We've had a few years that we had one or two,  not so clean players, but this year and the last SEVERAL, we've played hard nose football and helped the other guy up.  These guys, like all of us, still have plenty to learn, but it doesn't involve a lack of class.

Great game Rebs...keep pluggin fellas.  One game at a time and keep your goals close at hand...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124