Central vs. Galveston Ball Any Predictions/GAME POSTPONED UNTIL SAT. 2PM

TexazBall

Central will be ready for this game.  The special teams mishabs will be resolved.  I've gotten word that Ball is not very good this year.  This is their second game running the new wishbone.  Central have seen this offense as we have ran this last year.  I hear they fumble and with Central's hard hitting defense, we may be in some good possitions to score.  We may be seeing a blowout, people.  I don't think Ball have fully recovered from Hurricane Ike.  They don't suit up many players.  Although Suggs is a defensive minded coach, I don't think he have the personel to do much damage.  42-7 is what I'm expecting...

Yea I agree with soulja..This is not the Old G.Ball..That would put a whooping on you..LaMarque won last night 26-0 and From what i saw last night from Centrals D.. Ball May go scoreless..If Centrals Offense fires from all Cylinders it may gey ugly

I say 35-3 Central..ball gets lucky and hits a field goal.

Suggs love to drag his teams through boring slugghish defensive battles. Regaudless of his offensive power he will hold them back b/c of his no star standout phylosophy. they will run him outta galveston,believe me. Or he'll leave in two years. If the jags score they win easily.

Suggs love to drag his teams through boring slugghish defensive battles. Regaudless of his offensive power he will hold them back b/c of his no star standout phylosophy. they will run him outta galveston,believe me. Or he'll leave in two years. If the jags score they win easily.

Until last year, Suggs was the most successful coach Central ever had.....

I got Central winning 10-7 in a slugfest....

Central will be ready for this game.  The special teams mishabs will be resolved.  I've gotten word that Ball is not very good this year.  This is their second game running the new wishbone.  Central have seen this offense as we have ran this last year.  I hear they fumble and with Central's hard hitting defense, we may be in some good possitions to score.  We may be seeing a blowout, people.  I don't think Ball have fully recovered from Hurricane Ike.  They don't suit up many players.   Although Suggs is a defensive minded coach, I don't think he have the personel to do much damage.  42-7 is what I'm expecting...

Very true Soulja.  I was talking to one of my buds who coaches at Clear Lake last night.  From what he had heard, Ball's enrollment is down to around 1,200 and headed to 4A during the next realignment. They could petition the UIL to stay 5A, but so far, they do not appear to want to go that route.  Primary reason: of the remaining students, not many went out for football this year.  So no, this is definitely not the same Ball High that we all remember.  Eventually things will turn around once more folks move to the isle. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder