villemez hardin has to be player of the week

Guest baseball25

Or Lane Johnson from Groveton now at OU or Tremain Thomas from EC now at Arkansas. Where you play high school ball does not matter. You either have it or you dont.

There ain't no haters, at least not me, don't go getting them in a knot...like I stated earlier, IF he's a stud, then he's a stud...good for him, I wish him the best.  ;D

Formerhornet must have played tennis cause he don't know crap about football. I've personally talked to A & M and Texas at the games and MV is high on their list. Why put down any kid for any reason? I don't care if he goes to the weakest D3 college, he's still playing on Saturdays and getting a great education paid for! Try not to be a dumb*ss all your life!

Question answered...I guess if your a stud, you're a stud...doesn't matter the competition...I grew up in the inner city of houston, I never heard of 3A-six man football..  

:D  :D  You have to be kidding.

:D :D :D.. ::) ::), no not kidding, but you, "ma-ma-ma-ma make me happy"

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT MITCH IS PLAYER OF THE WEEK, and i didnt even go to the game. im from H-D. i broke my leg in the game against Hardin so ive been on the couch, in the chair, ect. but ive known mitch for awhile and he would def start on defence anywhere close to here. JMO. good luck to mitch and the rest of the Hornet squad this year, yall have some weapons. wish i could still play. but cant  :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami