DA' BROOK vs Spring Westfield....what's gonna happen?

SgtRey

What stadium are they playing in?

Leonard George Stadium......pm sent, Baldwin 88

Jr has been watching film all day...I saw them too...I think we'll be alright...

(chuckling to myself).....I hope Stump has a wabbit to pull out of his hat, cause they are gonna be tough to beat. Trust me, I've seen them play in person enough to know. Again, I think defensively we'll be OK, but the offense is what concerns me. Allright Jr., I challenge you.....astonish me on Friday night!!! Whatdya say? ;D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be surprised if West Brook scores an offensive TD in the next 3 weeks.  Westfield BIG.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, there junior!

Bruce Sr..., I think the outcome will be similar to the central game...Cy Falls had lots of missed tackles....they run out of the I-formation like Central did(some twins/trips)....but like I said before....we'll get better this week and I think if we eliminate the penalties, it will give us an edge...23-21 WB(we make the field goals this week).

I was at that game.  There was some hard hitting and neither team could move the ball.  Me and a Brook fan was on the Westfield side.  The Westfield was nervous.  Evertime Brook Do something good we look at the Westfield fans and they kindof look off or roll their eyes.  Things started changing after the bone shattering hit on the Brook Receiver.  (It took several minutes to get him off the field).  After that, It was all Westfield.  Intimidation set it. 

This year, I hope WB's defense can return the favor and hit them like they were hitting us and intimidate them.  Because if you do this to a team like Westfield, then half the battle is won. 

Don't get it twisted!  I bleed Maroon.  That particular night, I felt it was Spring vs BMT.  They were talking a lot of noise, like talking about 'the ragedy stadium' ans yall should be ashamed of yourself and we waisting our time playing you scrubs.  I couldn't let them go there with you, so I qas heckling them.  that is untill Westfield later started tearing off in WB's you know what... ;D ;D

LOL! We need to make ALL the FG's if we're gonna make a run towards the playoffs! You sound pretty optimistic. I believe the last time we played Westfield, we went toe to toe with their offense. But we also had C-mike and Albert Williams in the backfield, and we still lost. Personally, I just hope we can keep it close.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, there junior!"

Westfield is another team that West Brook hasn't never beat. I don't know if this Westfield team is as strong as the ones I've seem in the past 6 years, but know Westfield always plays a very, very physical brand of football. West Brook goes down 31-10. I just don't think West Brook match up well with Westfield, Personally, I wish West Brook would take Westfield off there schedule there must other teams that they match up better with.    GOOD LUCK BRUINS!

LOL! We need to make ALL the FG's if we're gonna make a run towards the playoffs! You sound pretty optimistic. I believe the last time we played Westfield, we went toe to toe with their offense. But we also had C-mike and Albert Williams in the backfield, and we still lost. Personally, I just hope we can keep it close.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, there junior!"

you betcha! ;)

Like someone posted earlier, Westfield plays a physical style of football while WB is a finesse team.  More times than not, the more physical team wins----well in the case of WB.....

Mustangs 42

WB 10

I know WF had just as much speed on D as Central does plus the size to boot.....

Like someone posted earlier, Westfield plays a physical style of football while WB is a finesse team.  More times than not, the more physical team wins----well in the case of WB.....

Mustangs 42

WB 10

I know WF had just as much speed on D as Central does plus the size to boot.....

rey is letting that ozen game go to his head, now he thinks he an athlete!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Mustangs 42

WB 10

rey is letting that ozen game go to his head, now he thinks he an athlete!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Goat

Your jealousy is almost embarrassing.  You want to attack a kid with your posts because Memorial can't seem to beat Brook?  SGTrey is just having fun.  You, on the other hand, are acting punkish.

Mustangs 42

WB 10

Goat

Your jealousy is almost embarrassing.  You want to attack a kid with your posts because Memorial can't seem to beat Brook?   SGTrey is just having fun.  You, on the other hand, are acting punkish.

Come on westend are you his (partner) ;) or something? Can you please let him speak for his self. I'm just saying I'm not confident in his skills as a QB. So can you please "stop the global whining". famous quote from sgtrey. remember it's all fun. ;D

Like someone posted earlier, Westfield plays a physical style of football while WB is a finesse team.  More times than not, the more physical team wins----well in the case of WB.....

Mustangs 42

WB 10

Goat

Your jealousy is almost embarrassing.  You want to attack a kid with your posts because Memorial can't seem to beat Brook?  SGTrey is just having fun.  You, on the other hand, are acting punkish.

Come on westend are you his (partner) ;) or something? Can you please let him speak for his self. I'm just saying I'm not confident in his skills as a QB. So can you please "stop the global whining". famous quote from sgtrey. remember it's all fun. ;D

Please keep posting GOAT --se we can get to know you better before you get the ole boot.  LOL  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83