LC-M vs. Bridge City Predictions?

KFDM COOP

LC-M might be better than BC this year, but something should be said for the fact that they have lost there last 17 games and BC comes in 2-0.  Confidence can make teams play over their heads.  That being said I believe LCM can and will get it done.  They better come out with the same intensity that they played with last week.

I never have agreed with the "get an easy win for confidence" thing. I mean, do you think the kids don't know the teams they played weren't very good when they win? On the flip side, do you not think it helps the losing team when they play a team they know is good, close? I think it can have a reverse effect many times because the 2-0 team really don't know how good they are, but the 0-2 team has a good idea because they have played good teams.

lol when you're 2-0 that usually means you're doing something right...

or youre playing subpar,weak opponents.... beat a mediocre team and you might get some respect. jmo

well if other teams dont respect BC then that will come to change...

no matter how great the opponent is, you should always show respect towards them

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the question is if BC beats LCM Friday are they gonna get some respect or will everyone just say LCM isn't very good?

they'll say LCM isn't good and it was a fluke that they score on WOS and held them to less than 50 some odd or more points

I would say that "IF" BC was to beat LC-M that would take them outta the arguement with Orangefield and H-J and would see them as the front runner to lock up that 3rd playoff spot.  If you saw the way the Bears played last week you wouldn't think fluke.

I would say that "IF" BC was to beat LC-M that would take them outta the arguement with Orangefield and H-J and would see them as the front runner to lock up that 3rd playoff spot.  If you saw the way the Bears played last week you wouldn't think fluke.

Excactly.....I saw about a half of the WO-S at LC-M game and LCM is playing on a whole different level than last year...

I dont have any predictions for the game but why is everyone focusing on LCM's game against WOS as to how good they will be. If you take a step back and look at the big picture overall and judge LCM by the scrimmages they've had and remember that they've only played one real game then I believe it shows you more!!!If that makes them look better or worse I'll let everyone else decide, but it should be factored in!!!

I dont have any predictions for the game but why is everyone focusing on LCM's game against WOS as to how good they will be. If you take a step back and look at the big picture overall and judge LCM by the scrimmages they've had and remember that they've only played one real game then I believe it shows you more!!!If that makes them look better or worse I'll let everyone else decide, but it should be factored in!!!

if were going to factor in scrimmages for lcm and look at their "big picture" then make sure and factor in bc's scrimmages also....

New sheriff in town over at the cave. More team speed than what some thought, and his deputies can get the cattle pretty wound up.

we're not talking about The Running of The Bulls...

we are talking about a football game and the fact is that some teams play harder vs another team than they would any other team all season long... especially if its a rivalry game...

say what you want but there is a different atmosphere at ever game for every team...

i still say BC wins by a TD or less.

will be a great game either way

Can i ask why everyone automatically expects Silbsbee to be in 2nd place of this district? What have they done so far to prove this?

Yeah i agree with Ron, why is everyone so high on silsbee? Yeah they have a really good QB but he won't carry the whole team.

Can i ask why everyone automatically expects Silbsbee to be in 2nd place of this district? What have they done so far to prove this?

Yeah i agree with Ron, why is everyone so high on silsbee? Yeah they have a really good QB but he won't carry the whole team.

I am not expecting them to come in 2nd place.I am expecting them to win district.

That may or may not happen, but except for WOS there is no one in 21-3A that will beat Silsbee.

Guest tigersvoice

Well, nothing.  All the 21-3A teams start district play at the same time so NOTHING matters up until then anyway.  Your proof will be in your face soon enough. :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami