LC-M vs. Bridge City Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM has a good game against a great team and all of a sudden BC does not have a chance. This will be a close game and I am a Bear Grad not just a crap talker on a website.  One thing about BC is they are hungry and so tired of the negative rhetoric of the Monday morning QB. This is a very physical group and you will know Saturday morning you played a game the night before. These kids have played each other over the years from Little League all the way through and trust me there have been some classics from double to triple overtimes. This will be a fun game to watch with kids who respect each other and each others talents.  The LCM players know what they are up against and I promise you they are not the ones putting up all these post. This will be hard fought but LCM hasn't won BIG in a long time and I promise you it wont start Friday Night. Bridge City will be undefeated going into district with this team! Stump has been very experimental during scrimmages and pre-district with personnel and assignment change ups. Things seem to be looking upward. BC 24  LCM 21. We definitely have the better kicker from 50 yards and in and that will be the difference. Good Luck to both teams!

LCM has a good game against a great team and all of a sudden BC does not have a chance. This will be a close game and I am a Bear Grad not just a crap talker on a website.  One thing about BC is they are hungry and so tired of the negative rhetoric of the Monday morning QB. This is a very physical group and you will know Saturday morning you played a game the night before.  This will be hard fought but LCM hasn't won BIG in a long time and I promise you it wont start Friday Night.  Bridge City will be undefeated going into district with this team! Stump has been very experimental during scrimmages and pre-district with personnel and assignment change ups. Things seem to be looking upward. BC 24  LCM 21. We definitely have the better kicker from 50 yards and in and that will be the difference.

im going to pick BC to win by a touchdown or less, but i dont think they'll be undefeated going into district.

too soon to make that kind of prediction but lets see what happens!!!

going to be a great game i think!!

cant wait till friday night!!

GO GET EM CARDS!!

This will not be a blow out either way. I think both coaching staffs are doing a good job retooling their respective programs, but I give bc the edge. Stump has had a little more time to build so I am going with the cards. Not to slight LCM Crouch seems to be working wonders over there.

bc 24 lcm 21

LCM by quit a bit.. BC's win streak ends at 2

Actually BC has a 4 game win streak going back to last year against Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett,This is gonna be a tough one for BC to win, The offense did good last week against Kountze but LCM is much improved on D from last year, Only lost to WO-S by two touchdowns...

I'll give BC some credit and say BC 23 LCM 21, I'd really like to see a 3-0 start to kickoff the Season  ;D

from what i saw friday night at lc-m , do belive coach crouch and his fine coaching staff just might turn there program around sooner than some people think. bridge city has a very good program in place and a very good coaching staff and a super bunch of kids super fans as well as lc-m. but at this point i will go with  lc-m  by 10 points close game i think, my best to  both teams

from what i saw friday night at lc-m , do belive coach crouch and his fine coaching staff just might turn there program around sooner than some people think. bridge city has a very good program in place and a very good coaching staff and a super bunch of kids super fans as well as lc-m. but at this point i will go with  lc-m  by 10 points close game i think, my best to  both teams

skipper, i see you are still the "DIPLOMAT" just setting in the middle of the road. not ruffling any feathers.  what do you think of Danny Whites nephew?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder