This week left more questions than answers!!

Guest rykerx144

Guest rykerx144

I think this weeks games with the whole Kirbyville Jasper Diboll Silsbee exchange the past two weeks,  LCM playing WOS pretty close,  PNG winning pretty decisively again, Lumberton barely getting by BH,  Dayton and Livingston both falling short, and Nederland losing their QB.....I think this week left most with more questions than answers so far!!  The only thing I can come up with so far is that sixteen and seventeen year old boys are about as predictable as south east Texas weather!! I GIVE UP!!!  But I love High School Football!!       

I think this weeks games with the whole Kirbyville Jasper Diboll Silsbee exchange the past two weeks,  LCM playing WOS pretty close,  PNG winning pretty decisively again, Lumberton barely getting by BH,  Dayton and Livingston both falling short, and Nederland losing their QB.....I think this week left most with more questions than answers so far!!  The only thing I can come up with so far is that sixteen and seventeen year old boys are about as predictable as south east Texas weather!! I GIVE UP!!!   But I love High School Football!!         

As one coach that i know says " Hell of a way to make a living guys. Depends on what 15-18 year old do on the field"  That is a great point that i think many forget that these are young men, still growing, learning and from week to week things change as about as often as some change girl friends lol.

Guest pirates

I think this weeks games with the whole Kirbyville Jasper Diboll Silsbee exchange the past two weeks,  LCM playing WOS pretty close,  PNG winning pretty decisively again, Lumberton barely getting by BH,  Dayton and Livingston both falling short, and Nederland losing their QB.....I think this week left most with more questions than answers so far!!  The only thing I can come up with so far is that sixteen and seventeen year old boys are about as predictable as south east Texas weather!! I GIVE UP!!!   But I love High School Football!!        

As one coach that i know says " heck of a way to make a living guys. Depends on what 15-18 year old do on the field"  That is a great point that i think many forget that these are young men, still growing, learning and from week to week things change as about as often as some change girl friends lol.

I had a post that talked about what you are saying now.  I think that some people forget this, these are young men.

I think this weeks games with the whole Kirbyville Jasper Diboll Silsbee exchange the past two weeks,  LCM playing WOS pretty close,  PNG winning pretty decisively again, Lumberton barely getting by BH,  Dayton and Livingston both falling short, and Nederland losing their QB.....I think this week left most with more questions than answers so far!!  The only thing I can come up with so far is that sixteen and seventeen year old boys are about as predictable as south east Texas weather!! I GIVE UP!!!   But I love High School Football!!         

Well said!

Guest txrailcat74

All is well said. Just goes to show, you can talk the talk before and after the game. But, it's walking the walk from 12:00 1st qtr to 0:00 4th qtr that truly matters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086