Friendswood at Dayton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this is going to be a very good game. close and exciting. this game always has the fans sitting on the edge of their seats. i say bronx win by 10. not going to be decided till around the end of the game. going to be nerve racking. lol  :o :o :o 2 good teams getting after it. got to eliminate the turnovers though. too many. won't cut it against friendswood. got to play a near flawless game. "Go Broncos" 24-14

i think this is going to be a very good game. close and exciting. this game always has the fans sitting on the edge of their seats. i say bronx win by 10. not going to be decided till around the end of the game. going to be nerve racking. lol  :o :o :o 2 good teams getting after it. got to eliminate the turnovers though. too many. won't cut it against friendswood. got to play a near flawless game. "Go Broncos" 24-14

There will be way more than 38 points scored in this game.

Don't know how many points Friendswood scored, but look for the Broncos to be in the 30's.

I would say the over under for points has to be at least in the 60's.

Should be an exciting game this Friday!

A week ago no one wanted to talk Dayton offense, just pushing that D, now its Dayton putting up big offense and questions concerning how many Frindswood will put up also, LOL!!!!

Dayton 38 Friendswood 17

Its funny how things change in a week  :D good luck Broncos and im gonna go with 35-21 Dayton

Friendswoodfan posted earlier they would be just as good w/ a undefeated 08 JV team moving up and QB will not lose a beat.The do have a great RB Cole back.There not talking much Smack.I asked him after he chimed in on Broncos scrimmages to give us some smack-NO RESPONSE worth noting.

Friendswood played a game like scrimmage against Galveston Ball last night, and it was a huge blowout.  The offense, which has to replace a great QB and 2 great receivers, was humming along like always -- although a bit more balanced than during the JK years.  The defense, which returns 8 starters, was absolutely dominant and lights out!

I was expecting a lot more from Dayton against a pretty miserable Bay City squad.  Given that result, and what I hear about the Broncos scrimmages, I expect a TYPICAL Mustang romp by 20 points or more!

Friendswood played a game like scrimmage against Galveston Ball last night, and it was a huge blowout.  The offense, which has to replace a great QB and 2 great receivers, was humming along like always -- although a bit more balanced than during the JK years.  The defense, which returns 8 starters, was absolutely dominant and lights out!

I was expecting a lot more from Dayton against a pretty miserable Bay City squad.  Given that result, and what I hear about the Broncos scrimmages, I expect a TYPICAL Mustang romp by 20 points or more!

Since you are playing Ball Middle Skewl should be proud of yourselves.  ??? Think Dayton wins this by ten.

all i can say is this friendswood fan, welcome to bronco stadium, home of the the state finalist '' DAYTON BRONCOS" ::) ::) ::)

Friendswood played a game like scrimmage against Galveston Ball last night, and it was a huge blowout.  The offense, which has to replace a great QB and 2 great receivers, was humming along like always -- although a bit more balanced than during the JK years.  The defense, which returns 8 starters, was absolutely dominant and lights out!

I was expecting a lot more from Dayton against a pretty miserable Bay City squad.  Given that result, and what I hear about the Broncos scrimmages, I expect a TYPICAL Mustang romp by 20 points or more!

all i can say is this friendswood fan, welcome to bronco stadium, home of the the state finalist '' DAYTON BRONCOS" ::) ::) ::)

Yes, actually Knightrider, its called Mustang Stadium one Friday night every other year.   Remember, FHS has been there before and handed out a butt whipping -- or you so lame that you forget.  This is like shooting fish in a barrel (or fishin with dynamite for you Dayton hicks) every year -- most of you Bronco losers post the same drivel as last year.  How'd that work out for ya?  HaHaHa!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Haha, I'm not sure I would use the word "great" but to each his own.  I only saw one "great" player on the field in last year's game.  The usual Freakswood size advantage will be less...good early season test for both sides.  But really though...Ball??  C'mon

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124