WOS @ LCM Week 1

kicker

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Battlin Bears have coach Randy.

Late friday night he'll drinking brandy.

Stangs from the left and Stangs from the right.

The Bear QB will flee all night.

The Mustang intensity and Mustang Pride.

Will make the bears run and hide.

Talking o's and takling x's.

The Mustangs are the best 3a team in Texas.

;D ;D

With a new coach and new system in place, we should see much more intensity out of LCM this year. Coach Hooks has said that the Mustangs never win big AT LCM, so I think it may not be as big a spread as it has been in past games. However the Mustangs are very talented with an outstanding staff, and should be favored, but that is why the games are played. If WOS wins, it is what is expected of them, but what if?? Good luck to both teams, pray no one gets injured.

All this is good except about being the best 3a team in Texas, that is yet to be seen and I hope they are but recent history has proved otherwise.

Both my kids graduated from WOS and my wife and I now live in LCM, so I hope both Orange county teams have a good season. If I had to make a pick it would be WOS because of their speed and overall talent.

Mustangs are the team to beat,

Lots of size and speed,

Watching the game will be a treat,

Mustangs will succeed,

Bears have heart and talent too,

Hope they win a bunch of games,

Receivers need hands like glue,

This week more of the same!

Prepare for 2 weeks if he wants. how will u prepare for that nfl size line beating on u for 4 qtrs. by the 3rd you are gonna be exhausted and wont be able to move. talk about some cornfed boys ha

Seriously? LCM has a smallish line, they do not have the hosses up front to run right at the Stangs.

I am about to ruffle so feathers, but thats not the bad part.  The bad part is I just don't care.

it seems no matter what wos does/done or who they beat some will still put them in the underdog role. what has lcm done to show anyone that they could come close to beating wos???

Like Venom33 says, what has LCM done to show that they can even have a chance at beating a team like WOS.  No offense to anyone, but winning a couple of scrimmages doesn't count.  Which, by the way, according to another thread the winner hasn't been determined in one of those.  Here's how I see it going down, Friday afternoon LCM has a big pep rally and gets all pumped up.  Crouch gives a big talk before they take the field Friday night. By 8:00 PM, they are not as pumped because they can't stop WOS from scoring.  By 8:30 they are completely heart broken, and it just goes downhill from there.  And the night ends with the entire team crawling back to the locker room like little cubs.

***A bear may be bigger and stronger than a mustang, but that doesn't matter one bit if that bear can't catch the mustang.***

I am about to ruffle so feathers, but thats not the bad part.  The bad part is I just don't care.

it seems no matter what wos does/done or who they beat some will still put them in the underdog role. what has lcm done to show anyone that they could come close to beating wos???

Like Venom33 says, what has LCM done to show that they can even have a chance at beating a team like WOS.  No offense to anyone, but winning a couple of scrimmages doesn't count.  Which, by the way, according to another thread the winner hasn't been determined in one of those.  Here's how I see it going down, Friday afternoon LCM has a big pep rally and gets all pumped up.  Crouch gives a big talk before they take the field Friday night. By 8:00 PM, they are not as pumped because they can't stop WOS from scoring.  By 8:30 they are completely heart broken, and it just goes downhill from there.  And the night ends with the entire team crawling back to the locker room like little cubs.

***A bear may be bigger and stronger than a mustang, but that doesn't matter one bit if that bear can't catch the mustang.***

I cant understand why a team like WOS that prides itself on playing such a tough preseason schedule would even want to play the Bears when its so evident from this thread that the Bears dont have a chance. ::)

I hope the Bears play well and I hope that it is a great game, like it was two years ago when it came down to the catch in the endzone at the end of the 4th to win the game.  But I still like to get all the LCM fans in a frenzy.  Most of my friends and my wife are all from LCM and I went to WOS, so I've got this to hold over their heads for 14 years now and hopefully making it 15.  I have nothing against any of those kids.  I truly hope it is a great, close game.  

I cant understand why a team like WOS that prides itself on playing such a tough preseason schedule would even want to play the Bears when its so evident from this thread that the Bears dont have a chance. ::)

It's a cross town rival.

::) ::) ::) come on now 77 you know better than that .LIKE I SAID WO-S dose not play good  at lc-m. lc-m will have the upper hand in this game two X wo-s coaches and all the speed  and playing at home as of now 50/50 that lc-m wins, what more can you ask for

I was refering to the post I qouted and others like it not yours skip. I agree with ya, but I dont know about the upper hand.

The game is played because it is good for Orange. We, the fans, get to get on here and talk about it all week and it gets the community buzzing. I think it's a necessity and it will give LCM a good measuring stick, in a REAL game, about how far they've come. I wish them luck and I hope it's a good game, just not too good of a game. ;D

The biggest thing is that I hope both sides realize that they are friends playinig a game and they don't let emotions get out of hand and each team come away healthy. After this game, we will all be pulling for one another so hopefully, this game doesn't impact either teams rest of the season negatively.

i ask yet again, what have they done?

The game is played because it is good for Orange. We, the fans, get to get on here and talk about it all week and it gets the community buzzing. I think it's a necessity and it will give LCM a good measuring stick, in a REAL game, about how far they've come. I wish them luck and I hope it's a good game, just not too good of a game. ;D

The biggest thing is that I hope both sides realize that they are friends playinig a game and they don't let emotions get out of hand and each team come away healthy. After this game, we will all be pulling for one another so hopefully, this game doesn't impact either teams rest of the season negatively.

Well put.

I think some people use some sort of a reference to a "snowball's chance...", but the Bears will have to play wo-s if it's on the schedule I guess. 

LCM is picked dead last in their district and it seems like many have all ready requested that the UIL go ahead and start engraving wos's name on the state championship trophy.  Seems like an unjust matchup to me.  ::) 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder