whos running nederland volleyball program?

how can u have a successful program when u cut players who arent good enuff to make the varsity or jv,and then their parents go to the school board,threaten a law suit,are put on VARSITY moving girls who should be on varsity down to jv?every game i sit and watch non athletic girls on the court for ned. while girls who are great athletic players sit half the games or r on jv.the coaches need to pick the team put the best players on the court try to win every game from the get go & if the parents dont like it, to bad thats life.

people will threaten to sue for anything,some just to bring negative publicity & school districts dont like that.instead of parents excepting the fact that their kids might not be good enuff to beat out other kids in a sport,they make excuses 4 them & that makes them all losers

they seemed to get ideas for PNG. To make cheerleader all you need to do is tryout at PNG. Once the squad is chosen, mom and dad threaten the school board because their DD did not make cheerleader.  The board then decides to to make all the girls a cheerleader.  And did anyone notice that PNG had so many Indianette Lieutenants last year. Same thing, different lawyer.

Guest zewkpr5

So true Bag this will continue for the next two years with both volleyball and softball for one and now four more for another. Sad that players that need to be in place aren't due to crybabies. Go figure!!!!!!!! Come see us in the fall.

Why doesn't Coach Leach just keep the people she's being forced to keep and just sit those girls. Give them a jersey and just let them sit. If there are girls on J.V. better than those girls she's being forced to keep (if it's all true) just sit those girls. Don't put girls down on J.V. to play ones that you cut in the first place. Is she being forced to play these girls?

Guest bleed orange

It depends. If you are doing that to premote your kid then it is wrong. If you are doing it because you are about the team. Then you are not. Even though the UIL will disagree either way. It is against UIL rules. Sometimes what they don't know is OK with me.

Bullit it sounds as if you have a personal grudge against the Nederland coach. Did your child not make varsity or what? Most of the girls on varsity are girls that are returning from last year. It is hard to compare Ned volleyball to the politics that plague PN-G. I do not see where a parent buying the team dinner including the coach is an issue especially since it was done to help build chemistry within the team. No coach is perfect and they all have thier ways but between you and bagfans dislike of Leach sounds like yall did not get what you wanted for your child. What example do you set . More support and less bickering could work wonders!

Guest bleed orange

very true bleed....mmmm gumbo ;)

bagfan- hope to see you at the railroad crawfish boil again next may....

No more bets Hawk. ;D What I can't figure out is Poppabearstar won the bet and you hate the gumbo. :D

i dont have a kid that plays volleyball,so there is no grudge against leach.just stated the facts about leachs program she does'nt play her best players together & she subs her best players for each other becuz of parents not getting what they wanted for their child.and the politics in ned. are just as bad as png,u get cut from the VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM that means u were not good enuff to make the varsity or j.v.,then a parent threatens a discrimination lawsuit & bam u are on varsity getting playing time?parent  buying the team & coach food for team chemistry?who are you trying to bull---t? what kind of example are these people setting? phunter308 u keep supporting parental threats & control so u or your kid or your friends can keep making sports teams at nederland & as long as this keeps going on 4 more years i think someone else stated in another post png will keep winning district over ned. in v.ball.

i dont have a kid that plays volleyball,so there is no grudge against leach.just stated the facts about leachs program she does'nt play her best players together & she subs her best players for each other becuz of parents not getting what they wanted for their child.and the politics in ned. are just as bad as png,u get cut from the VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM that means u were not good enuff to make the varsity or j.v.,then a parent threatens a discrimination lawsuit & bam u are on varsity getting playing time?parent  buying the team & coach food for team chemistry?who are you trying to bull---t? what kind of example are these people setting? phunter308 u keep supporting parental threats & control so u or your kid or your friends can keep making sports teams at nederland & as long as this keeps going on 4 more years i think someone else stated in another post png will keep winning district over ned. in v.ball.

Why all the ranting and raving? Go to the Nederland VB Coach and maybe she can give you some English lessons. Get a life.  ???

I don't understand that comment. I don't think Orangefield could beat the top teams in that district (LCM, PNG, Ozen). Now I agree Nederland will make the fourth spot.

Nederland will make the playoffs.  They beat Orangefield...she's doing something right.

For someone who didn't understand the comment you explained it well!      ;D ;D

Haha...what I'm saying is it's not like Orangefield would do any damage in that district (at least not this year). So what's the big deal if Nederland beat Orangefield. Now in two years or so if they still beat Orangefield...then that is saying something. Just my thoughts though. Orangefield is just young right now...but they are going to be great with experience.

Haha...what I'm saying is it's not like Orangefield would do any damage in that district (at least not this year). So what's the big deal if Nederland beat Orangefield. Now in two years or so if they still beat Orangefield...then that is saying something. Just my thoughts though. Orangefield is just young right now...but they are going to be great with experience.

Nederland lost to East Chambers, who Orangefiled beat in the Vidor tourny. OF got 2nd Nederland got 4th that's why I said that.  I know Orangefield couldn't beat LC-M they played twice got killed both times.

I have to say Ned is a up and down team. They can play awesome then turn right around and look silly. They seem to lack confidence or that killer spirit. I think LC-M will win district but after that i think it is a toss up. PN-G has looked off and on as well. Ozen has good atheletes but not chemistry. Vidor is geting better each week. Central is just ok not to impressive. Livingston could be a sleeper but who knows. One thing for sure the loss of player for PNG and Ned will not help. It all work out though. Nederland has some good leaders on the team as well as PNG. The girls from LCM are just good  like to see them hit so if anyone wants to beat them better learn to play defense and block block and more block practice.

Rizon, i just love your knowledge of the game.....i agree with you about Orangefield, they seem to be very young indeed.....i thought both NED and OHS freshman and jv teams look great........lots of fun and excitement....OHS just happens to be playing some really good 4A teams right now.....nederland is looking good, keep it up ladies.....great rallys friday night, everyone had to work hard for their point.....good luck to both teams......