**POST TUES SCORES HERE**

Colmesnil  3

Latexo     0    Then Colmesnil played Kountze right after,,,,,,,,, Colmesnil   25    25   25

Kountze    23    10  23

I'll be the first to admit Silsbee is looking good this year and I'm very impressed after all they lost last year. They must have had some girls sitting the bench on varsity that could play. I haven't seen them play yet though but they appear to be pretty good.

Silsbee volleyball doesn't rebuild, they reload.

I'll be the first to admit Silsbee is looking good this year and I'm very impressed after all they lost last year. They must have had some girls sitting the bench on varsity that could play. I haven't seen them play yet though but they appear to be pretty good.

Did you get that from the Orangefield girls baseketball shirts.  ;)

Did you get that from the Orangefield girls baseketball shirts.  ;)

Keep hanging that hat on that one sport. Silsbee will keep hanging several hats in volleyball, basketball, softball, track, tennis..... well, you get the picture. ;) ;D

Silsbee did have a good bench last year.  They have some talented hitters and their setter (who played Libero last year) is doing a great job as well.  They have a new coach who is intent on continuing the tradition of winning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder