Barbers Hill vs Pasadena Memorial scrimage/Moved To Saturday!!

They lost Bo Snelson from their team last years (coaches son, signed with Naval academay).. He was a stud RB...BH looked good in last years scimmage against them. Hopefully the guys shook off some rust against Cleveland and will be ready to go after the Pasadena Memorial scimmage. PNG will be a tough test for this team, they have new coach, X offensive coordinator for Odessa Permian, and he'll have those guys ready to go..Good Luck BH...

I'm not going to get to go to this one, so yall will have to miss my expert analysis of the scrimmage ;D ;D

I think last year BH handeled Memorial pretty good last year (Seems like they tied). They are a pretty weak 5A that went 4-6 last year, but sqeezed into the playoffs which the lost to Beaumont West Brook  in round one 51-35. Last scrimmage hope its a good one next up PNG 8)

Good luck Eagles this week! Won't be able to make it - working. Keep up the hard work!

By the way Pasadena Memorial is far from being "weak", some people think they know everything. Two years ago they lost to Katy in the state quarterfinals and last year still made the playoffs (after being hit hard by graduation) in a pretty tough district were Pearland went 12-1, LaPorte went 8-5 and Deer Park was the other play-off team.

Good luck Eagles this week! Won't be able to make it - working. Keep up the hard work!

By the way Pasadena Memorial is far from being "weak", some people think they know everything. Two years ago they lost to Katy in the state quarterfinals and last year still made the playoffs (after being hit hard by graduation) in a pretty tough district were Pearland went 12-1, LaPorte went 8-5 and Deer Park was the other play-off team.

It seems that you are the one that knows everything ??? They are not week because they were a good team 2 years ago ??? BH had a good team in 99 don't mean squat this year ;D

Get over your hate man love the FAN ;D

Any who I was just bring this back to the top. Who is going to be in attendace for this one?

Good luck to the Eagles bc you have taken a beaten this week on this board. NOT FAIR but despite perception BHFan and 89-2 are some of your biggest fans. I am from Huffman and pull for you guys bc been watching you since back in the day. I will be in Marshall but hope to hear some positive from your efforts. Pasenda who?

It seems that you are the one that knows everything ??? They are not week because they were a good team 2 years ago ??? BH had a good team in 99 don't mean squat this year ;D

Any who I was just bring this back to the top. Who is going to be in attendace for this one?

Hey fan, i'm thinking we will go all the way this year. Remember we a state championship in 76 so we should go all the way this year. GO EAGLES. :)

Hey fan, i'm thinking we will go all the way this year. Remember we a state championship in 76 so we should go all the way this year. GO EAGLES. :)

I never thought of it that way!!! Can't wait till the trip to Austin ;)

I hard the lights & scoreboard will be up this week, so I guess the varsity will scrimmage at 7:00pm this week. Pressbox is supposed to be right on schedule also.

walked the track today that press box looks no where close to being done. lights are up but where is the scoreboard?

From the Baytown Sun...

Viverette, Stork highlight BH work

PASADENA – Caleb Stork scored on a 35-yard pass from teammate Matthew Viverette to highlight Barbers Hill’s final preseason scrimmage. The Eagles’ first-teamers ran 30 plays against their counterparts from Pasadena Memorial and each team scored once. “I thought we had a good effort,†coach Don Price said. “We made some progress in a lot of areas. I thought our O-line played a little better this week. Defensively, our D-line was a lot better.†Air temperature was close to 100 degrees when the two varsities squared off for their hour-long scrimmage at 3 p.m. and the field temperature was well over that on the artificial turf playing surface at Veterans Stadium. “It was pretty warm at 3’oclock,†Price said. “I was pleased with the kids’ conditioning. I don’t think it (the heat) was an issue. Barbers Hill opens its season next Friday night at Port Neches-Groves at 7 p.m.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83