Memorial's Hines Among Area's Top LB's

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Trust me, Beard is a beast.  Sometimes it seems like there are 2 #49's on the field when you run agains Lumberton...

I figure he must be good if "da U" is offering him but they havent showed me anything since 2002.

They will be back. There's a storm brewing down in Coral Gables and the college football world will soon find out. They're loading up with talent.  ;)

Trust me, Beard is a beast.  Sometimes it seems like there are 2 #49's on the field when you run agains Lumberton...

I figure he must be good if "da U" is offering him but they havent showed me anything since 2002.

They will be back. There's a storm brewing down in Coral Gables and the college football world will soon find out. They're loading up with talent.  ;)

beat blow U and i will believe it

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

beat blow U and i will believe it

Just curious....who is blow u? I assume if you're a Texas fan you may be talking about OU whom the Canes play in week 2 in Miami.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124