OVER!!!! / PGA

Guest spinks

Guest spinks

Right now vegas has two bets on the PGA.  Either put of 500 to win 100 on Tiger or 100 to win 300 on the ENTIRE FIELD!!!!

I guess when he wins 3 weeks in a row it is because he has no challengers!!!! ;D

Tiger wins this week break jacks record by 35.  This guy is absolutely amazing!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now vegas has two bets on the PGA.  Either put of 500 to win 100 on Tiger or 100 to win 300 on the ENTIRE FIELD!!!!

I guess when he wins 3 weeks in a row it is because he has no challengers!!!! ;D

Tiger wins this week break jacks record by 35.  This guy is absolutely amazing!!!

Nah, Vijay will take is 9 iron and wack Tiger on his bum knee about the 4th hole tomorrow. Paddy will win.

Tiger wins this week break jacks record by 35.  This guy is absolutely amazing!!!

No use arguing. You only see it one way, but that's exactly what this means!!!!!!

59 year old Tom Watson almost won the British Open. Can you imagine where he would be right now in his prime???

Jack's challengers stayed on top or made charges of their own. Watch the missed shots and over par shooting tomorrow. Vijay missed some great opportunities today or he would have the lead. I actually hope I'm wrong!!!! It would be better for the game of golf!!!!!!!!!!

Guest spinks

No use arguing. You only see it one way, but that's exactly what this means!!!!!!

59 year old Tom Watson almost won the British Open. Can you imagine where he would be right now in his prime???

Jack's challengers stayed on top or made charges of their own. Watch the missed shots and over par shooting tomorrow. Vijay missed some great opportunities today or he would have the lead. I actually hope I'm wrong!!!! It would be better for the game of golf!!!!!!!!!!

You say I only see it one way as if you are any different.  I guess Tiger needs to lose in order for the challengers to be better!!! Maybe once he starts losing you will give him credit.  Now that is laughable!!!!

You say I only see it one way as if you are any different.  I guess Tiger needs to lose in order for the challengers to be better!!! Maybe once he starts losing you will give him credit.  Now that is laughable!!!!

No, I need to see them NOT fall apart. Nobody makes runs at Tiger. Now that's laughable. Maybe Yang will hang in there. We shall see.

Guest spinks

No, I need to see them NOT fall apart. Nobody makes runs at Tiger. Now that's laughable. Maybe Yang will hang in there. We shall see.

What was the guys name that missed the 1 foot putt on the last hole of the british open for Nicklaus to win????? Have you EVER seen that happen for Tiger.  NOPE!!!!  Fact of the matter remains Jack came back to win several majors because players folded down the stretch against him.  Tiger just doesnt give up leads!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont