Do you watch videos posted on this board?

If you watch the KFDM videos that Cooper and everyone else posts on this board, I wanted to take a quick moment to clear up a couple of changes at KFDM.com.

We have launched a brand new video platform, so all links posted on this board before today are pretty much non-existent anymore!

Our new goal is to allow all high school sports fans, and Lamar fans, to watch highlights and interviews on their respected schools' page!

You can find your school at www.kfdm.com/schools

For instance, if you select the page for Nederland, right now there's a video from their Monday practice, front and center on the page.

Cooper will still post individual video links on this page, but the best way to keep up with you team week to week is to mark www.kfdm.com/nederland as one of your favorites! (there's also /png & /jasper & /buna etc) Thanks for being fans, we know you probably watch all video coverage and read all stories on your teams from all the media outlets because Southeast Texas sports fans are the best!

KFDM is just trying to make it easier for you to follow your team by centralizing all of its coverage through www.kfdm.com/schools

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to hear lots of details about how much EXTRA coverage KFDM.com is giving high school sports this year, email me, [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

If you watch the KFDM videos that Cooper and everyone else posts on this board, I wanted to take a quick moment to clear up a couple of changes at KFDM.com.

We have launched a brand new video platform, so all links posted on this board before today are pretty much non-existent anymore!

Our new goal is to allow all high school sports fans, and Lamar fans, to watch highlights and interviews on their respected schools' page!

You can find your school at www.kfdm.com/schools

For instance, if you select the page for Nederland, right now there's a video from their Monday practice, front and center on the page.

Cooper will still post individual video links on this page, but the best way to keep up with you team week to week is to mark www.kfdm.com/nederland as one of your favorites! (there's also /png & /jasper & /buna etc) Thanks for being fans, we know you probably watch all video coverage and read all stories on your teams from all the media outlets because Southeast Texas sports fans are the best!

KFDM is just trying to make it easier for you to follow your team by centralizing all of its coverage through www.kfdm.com/schools

If you have any questions, or if you'd like to hear lots of details about how much EXTRA coverage KFDM.com is giving high school sports this year, email me, [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Good stuff Lance. Enjoy all the videos and pics that you provide. Thanks for what you do.

I do have a question for you. Does everyone that works at KFDM have a kfdm e-mail address?

Good stuff Lance. Enjoy all the videos and pics that you provide. Thanks for what you do.

I do have a question for you. Does everyone that works at KFDM have a kfdm e-mail address?

yes, but not everyone's email address is first initial last name... the important people just use their first name!

yes, but not everyone's email address is first initial last name... the important people just use their first name!

Thanks Lance. You have been very helpful.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124