Silsbee Eye's District Title

aggie, it looks like this "TOPIC" is the most popular on this web sight.  CONGRATULATIONS to you for posting it.   i think, the person who has helped you the most to  keep this topic going,  would appreciate a "BIG THANK YOU"  from his second best BFF.  we do make a good team.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS STOP ALL THIS.LETS JUST GET ON WITH SOMETHING ELSE(END IT) some of us are sick of it.

I am ready, skip. Maybe you should tell your buddy speveto. He said he talked to you about this and according to his post you told him to apologize for Silsbee fans being stupid and for them being losers.

I told you Aggie to ignore Speveto. He is not going to stop posting stupid stuff on this site, and it does not seem to matter who talks to him. Keep standing your ground and don't let spev stop you from posting good things about our Tigers. We tiger fans have always giving WOS their respect. I was with James Haynes Sunday, as you know, and I complimented him and the mustangs for their accomplishments. It goes without saying, Dan Hooks is probably one of the top three head coaches in the state. He certainly is arguably the best in the area.    

There are also plenty of Mustang fans that recognize the accomplishments of Silsbee and the talent that they have. Please don't lump all Mustang fans together.

LETS STOP ALL THIS.LETS JUST GET ON WITH SOMETHING ELSE(END IT) some of us are sick of it.

I am ready, skip. Maybe you should tell your buddy speveto. He said he talked to you about this and according to his post you told him to apologize for Silsbee fans being stupid and for them being losers.

I told you Aggie to ignore Speveto. He is not going to stop posting stupid stuff on this site, and it does not seem to matter who talks to him. Keep standing your ground and don't let spev stop you from posting good things about our Tigers. We tiger fans have always giving WOS their respect. I was with James Haynes Sunday, as you know, and I complimented him and the mustangs for their accomplishments. It goes without saying, Dan Hooks is probably one of the top three head coaches in the state. He certainly is arguably the best in the area.    

guys.   

There are also plenty of Mustang fans that recognize the accomplishments of Silsbee and the talent that they have. Please don't lump all Mustang fans together.

I was not doing that, but if it seemed like I was, many apologies. I know alot of people from Orange and they are respectful of the Tigers. Good luck to you guys.

Thank you skipper for your input on this thread. It is appreciated. ;) ;D

BKJ85, don't worry, I'll keep doing my thing.

Oh, I heard about the photo shoot that you were at Sunday. Sounded like it is going to be a good cover. James Haynes is an exceptional young man, Orange should be proud of him just like Silsbee is proud of Jeremy.

guys.     

I was not doing that, but if it seemed like I was, many apologies. I know alot of people from Orange and they are respectful of the Tigers. Good luck to you guys.

No you weren't. My statement was just in general. Thanks and good luck to yall too.

just  wondering.  last year,  (2008) what was Silsbees record after the first 5 games.  i was thinking that it was 4 & 1.  i know my "BFF" aggie will help me out on this question. 

Wow! I have only been on this board for a little while and you can sure tell who the knuckleheads are.

I would not worry about last years record.

Guest airitout123

frito, welcome to this rag.  tighten your seat belt and hang on for a rough ride.  these guys will  "CRUCIFY" you  for everything you say but guess what, "THEY CANT TAKE IT".

speveto I would take a guess that you are either about 12 or you have the intellect of a 12 year old.  If you are older, I will make the assumption that you played the tuba in the band and were picked on by all of your peers.  Now, as an adult you hide behind a screen name because you know that no one can pick you up and throw you in a garbage can.

frito, welcome to this rag.  tighten your seat belt and hang on for a rough ride.  these guys will  "CRUCIFY" you  for everything you say but guess what, "THEY CANT TAKE IT".

speveto I would take a guess that you are either about 12 or you have the intellect of a 12 year old.  If you are older, I will make the assumption that you played the tuba in the band and were picked on by all of your peers.  Now, as an adult you hide behind a screen name because you know that no one can pick you up and throw you in a garbage can.

Airitout123, there is nothing wrong with playing in the band, but I do get your point.

Guest airitout123

frito, welcome to this rag.  tighten your seat belt and hang on for a rough ride.  these guys will  "CRUCIFY" you  for everything you say but guess what, "THEY CANT TAKE IT".

speveto I would take a guess that you are either about 12 or you have the intellect of a 12 year old.  If you are older, I will make the assumption that you played the tuba in the band and were picked on by all of your peers.  Now, as an adult you hide behind a screen name because you know that no one can pick you up and throw you in a garbage can.

Airitout123, there is nothing wrong with playing in the band, but I do get your point.

Thanks.  My comment was not meant to reflect that.  I played in the band myself for one year in Jr. High.  I apologize if that offended anyone.

silsbee will  get a playoff spot this year, but eyeing this district title ,nocking off wos ,those

mighty stangs ,i dont think so. seen their scrimmage today,against kville, wildcats are going to be strong

this year,they looked really good. silsbee has some good players & other than one long run by johnson.

kville d showed up,sorry newton, 2nd again this year.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476