Silsbee vs Houston Davis week 0 Predictions

It was a close one last year, not this year.

36-6 Tigers on top.

That's with a heavy rotation of players on Silsbees part.

What was the score last year?Why do you fell the tigers will dominate this year?Did Davis lose a lot in graduation or what?

Guest BKJ85

36-6 Tigers on top.

What was the score last year?Why do you fell the tigers will dominate this year?Did Davis lose a lot in graduation or what?

34-38 Davis. That was last years score.

36-6 Tigers on top.

1. 38-34 Davis

2. We are better than them. :D

3. Yes they did.

Guest BKJ85

36-6 Tigers on top.

1. 38-34 Davis

2. We are better than them. :D

3. Yes they did.

Silsbee by at least 3 tds.

Guest BKJ85

I just hope Silsbee wins this game after losing to them in the last few minutes last year. I'll have my eye on our offensive line and see how they are coming together. Everything else should be OK. Go Tigers!!!

We cannot give up another 38 points to this team. when you put up 34 points you should win.

I just hope Silsbee wins this game after losing to them in the last few minutes last year. I'll have my eye on our offensive line and see how they are coming together. Everything else should be OK. Go Tigers!!!

We cannot give up another 38 points to this team. when you put up 34 points you should win.

I can guarantee u that it won't happen again...I'm not trying to sound cocky but I believe that Silsbee defense will be superior in stopping anybody that tries to get into thier opposing team endzone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont