Silsbee's back-up PG

If you are referring to #4 of the Silsbee Tigers 08-09 season, then it is Kielon Archer. He will be playing basketball but he taking a year off to join the military reserve and then play basketball in OHIO.

Kelon was #20. Pheal Hill wore #4.

Dont Pheal have one more year AAW?

Amazing...We have backups in our area going on to play basketball in college....Its ok if the kids career is over..most kids dont play in college...too many kids end up saying they are going on to so and so to play.... Not many can play at the next level, if this kid was college basketball material, his coaches would have found him plenty of court time. Really doesnt matter about the position in h.s.. How many kids are going to play at the next level from silsbee, cant wait for this response!!

If you are referring to #4 of the Silsbee Tigers 08-09 season, then it is Kielon Archer. He will be playing basketball but he taking a year off to join the military reserve and then play basketball in OHIO.

Kelon was #20. Pheal Hill wore #4.

Dont Pheal have one more year AAW?

Yes, Pheal will be a senior this year.

My mistake on the mix-up jersey number...not all coaches will help every single player on thier team to play basketball. some coaches doesn't even like doing that themselves unless he was the star and getting all recognition, then the coach would help only to get exposure himself.

Me Personally watching the tigers throuh out the play-offs he was their best defensive player and everytime he touch the courrt he brought energy... and honestly would any of you have sat robinson out 3yrs varsity leader he probably wouldnt want to come out... but still i though he would have got some help finding a local college attend w/ his coaches

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont