BOLD PREDICTIONS!!! ANYONE?

Here is mine!

Do not for one millisecond think that this is an uneducated prediction.

PNG will make the playoffs with a record of 8-2 or better!

Offense will put up 35+ points per game!

Defense will give up no more than 14 per game!

THIS SEASON...MARK IT DOWN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falcons93

Here is mine!

better mark it down ate gonna happen. your dreaming dude.

You can lose a game or two with stats like that.  The 1996 Indians score 362 points and gave up only 95 and finished with a regular season record of  9-1 (Average 36.2 and 9.5).  The 1999 State Finalist scored 330 and gave up 149, regular season record 9-1 (Average 33.0 and 14.9)

With 9 returning starters on Defense under the new system they will give up no more than 14 per game.  

Offense is under a system and has as much talent at the skill positions as it has in ten years.  I believe 35 points per game is realistic.

I could confidently change my prediction to 9-1, however I believe with the quality in the district this year 8-2 is solid

Here is mine!

Ok, I'll go out on a limb and back you up, TexAgNDN!  PNG's gonna surprise a lot of these "nay-sayers"!

You can lose a game or two with stats like that.  The 1996 Indians score 362 points and gave up only 95 and finished with a regular season record of  9-1 (Average 36.2 and 9.5).  The 1999 State Finalist scored 330 and gave up 149, regular season record 9-1 (Average 33.0 and 14.9)

With 9 returning starters on Defense under the new system they will give up no more than 14 per game.  

Offense is under a system and has as much talent at the skill positions as it has in ten years.  I believe 35 points per game is realistic.

I could confidently change my prediction to 9-1, however I believe with the quality in the district this year 8-2 is solid

So you are saying they will be better and have better stats than your 1999 State Finalist team?????????

Yes, I believe they could put up better stats.  However, stats alone do not guarantee a spot in the state championship game.  If you need an example look above at the stats I posted for the 1996 PNG team, they only went two rounds deep.  If you focus on stats that team should have won State. 

Yes, I believe they could put up better stats.  However, stats alone do not guarantee a spot in the state championship game.  If you need an example look above at the stats I posted for the 1996 PNG team, they only went two rounds deep.  If you focus on stats that team should have won State.  

At first you told us what the stats WOULD be, now you are saying that maybe they could put up those stats. I'm not focusing on anything but your statement. I don't really look at stats that much until someone makes a statement like you did. I'm a WOS fan we can talk stats if you would like.  ;D

Yes, I believe they could put up better stats.  However, stats alone do not guarantee a spot in the state championship game.  If you need an example look above at the stats I posted for the 1996 PNG team, they only went two rounds deep.  If you focus on stats that team should have won State.  

At first you told us what the stats WOULD be, now you are saying that maybe they could put up those stats. I'm not focusing on anything but your statement. I don't really look at stats that much until someone makes a statement like you did. I'm a WOS fan we can talk stats if you would like.  ;D

I stand by my original prediction. 

No need for word games.  I think you missed the point.  Obviously stats do not win district or state championships, as I stated previously, based on stats only the 1996 PNG team should have gone further than the 1999 team.  They didn’t.

My prediction includes what I believe 2009 team regular season record will be and also how, offensively and defensively, they will achieve that record.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder