Central's Gulley signs with Highland Community College

Shame he's not goin to lamar leson learned the hard way I guess.

Please let me know if I am wrong, but isn't Jamar primarially an inside player.  At about 6'3" or 6'4" can he play a 4 or 5 position at Lamar?  A very good player, I thought, but maybe he will be best served by going to a JC and working on playing a small forward position.

Gulley rarely exploited his inside game while in high school... He mostly went to slashing to the rim and taking 15 ft jump shots.  Yes he has a large frame and was one of the strongest players in the area but he rarely played as a post-up player!  His natural position is 2-guard but he has to get a better work-out ethic, tends to have weight issues, though he is not a "fat" kid.    He has a high level of skill, but his outsid shot is not consistant.  He reminds me of Jeremy Long!

Yes, that's him.  There is another Central standout in football that I hear is doing some nice things.  Julley's Brother James Gulley.  I guess he is Jr?  Heard from their cousin that he's going to Wisconsin...

What is Papa James doing these days? 

Yes, that's him.  There is another Central standout in football that I hear is doing some nice things.  Julley's Brother James Gulley.  I guess he is Jr?  Heard from their cousin that he's going to Wisconsin...

What is Papa James doing these days? 

Apperently living in Beaumont raising a family of young athletic boys!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont