The Mustang Mile photo slideshow/VIDEO OF MUSTANG MILE

I would say that YES, they work harder.  I know people that have transferred to other area schools from WOS, and they agree that WOS prepares much harder and have a higher level of discipline than other area schools.  Not to mention a few of my friends who have played D-1 ball, and a few who have gone pro, has said that WOS practices and offseason workouts are more strenuous than any level they have played on.  You see, that's the pride and joy of WOS football.  That's why you see them holding up their 4 fingers high at the beginning of the fourth quarter, because they believe that they are in better shape and have prepared much harder for this situation, and that endurance and heart will take over in the clutch.  It is wut it is.

at WOS the hard work starts when the kids are 6 years old.  can someone tell me what the record for the 7th. & 8th. was in 2008. this record will tell you what we (as fans) have to look forward to.

I know the 8th grade teams were undefeated.  What is really surprising is that not a single point was scored against either the A or B team....  This year's 9th grade group will have some studs.

at WOS the hard work starts when the kids are 6 years old.  can someone tell me what the record for the 7th. & 8th. was in 2008. this record will tell you what we (as fans) have to look forward to.

I know the 8th grade teams were undefeated.  What is really surprising is that not a single point was scored against either the A or B team....  This year's 9th grade group will have some studs.

WO-S 8th grade A & B teams did go undefeated but the 8th grade A team did give up 6 pts. last year.  The lone touchdown scored was by HJ on an interception that was ran back to about the 10 yd. line and they scored a few plays later.  The 7th grade team did lose 2 games last year I believe to Silsbee and OF but they do have some talent on that squad and hopefully will do a little better this year.  I hear the incoming 7th grade team is loaded but we will just have to wait and see!!

We just keep reloading every year.  It seems that we might lax up some and then... here they come.  Coach Foreman will be nice re-addition, too.  It all boils down to one word...D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E.  Everything that makes WO-S, WO-S is secondary.  These coaches are not just coaches, they are many of these kids only role model/male figure which I for one will be grateful for until the cows come home. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami