25-1a-Next Year season

5 pages longest thread i ever started  8)

No question whose better out of the two school Sabine but only for this year

Big Sand has tradition they produces great teams

Sabine Pass every blue moon has a team that can make some noise

3 Years ago Sp jv made alot of noise only losing two games to Big Sandy(I guess Sp kids put in more work over the years) But Sp jv from last year was nothing like the ones from those year. Coach Harvey will have alot of shoes to fill next year.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evadale is not hurt from losin the 6'6" kid. hardly played last year couldn't pass a class he had a horrible attitude couldn't coach him i heard he got mad over the summer and walked off the court in a summer league game the team still won the game.

spurger

SP or evadale

You are half right and most wrong he did walk off on a summer league game that they were down to HJ by 6 at half and for some reason the kid coaching keep him on the bench  the hole second half  and they lost by 40 and that is when he walked off and after that game he did not play anymore games they lost every game but one, that was to Kountze 8 grade team. so if your going to trash him get your facts right.  And he did only play the last half of dist. last due to grades, but when he came back he averg.18 points a game. As far as his playing skills he went to the SFA camp won best big man and best def. player out of 700 players, so him leaving might not hurt Evadale, with a record like they have had the last two years, but it sure Will help EC.

WHATEVER!!! the kid had one 12 point game all year look on maxpreps the coach posted stats from every game i know for a FACT he averaged 2.4 points a game .8 assists a game .2 blocks a game (6'6" ya he sucks) 2.9 rebounds a game.... he is no where near the level of play as some of the others on this team (#32, #23,#43) and when he did get back after he finally passed he did not start he did not average 18 a game he did not deserve to be on the floor at all luckily some coach maybe a relative kept giving him chances and he continued to turn the ball over to walk up and down the court to bad mouth opponents in the middle of the game getting and giving them extra FT's.... evadale is not hurt at all let the kid go now he is someone elses problem

100% agree whsalum, it's time for THE REAL LUTHER X, True Blue, & Twiggy to start a thread of their own.

I have some comments in mind, if this this new thread is started.  But for now this thread is not about LUTHER, BLUE, & TWIGGY!

IT'S ABOUT 25 1a & SPURGER IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest billy madison

dude are yll tlkin about the blane kid who moved to our school this year dude nobody here likes him we try hookin him up with girls but nobody will date anyone who looks like that.

I don't think this is what truth had in mind when he started this thread.It's easy to see why Spurger and Sabine Pass are the 2 best teams in this district.

whats that supposed to mean. just because an ex evadale player moved and one is still playin means tht evadale is a bad team because of some lil trash talk on this tread. come on get serious just wait and see when the season starts i think the district will have surprise when evadale plays!!!!!!

I don't think this is what truth had in mind when he started this thread.It's easy to see why Spurger and Sabine Pass are the 2 best teams in this district.

whats that supposed to mean. just because an ex evadale player moved and one is still playin means tht evadale is a bad team because of some lil trash talk on this tread. come on get serious just wait and see when the season starts i think the district will have surprise when evadale plays!!!!!!

I hope u are right-----SETH ROGEN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I didn't say Evadale was a bad team.I said it was easy to see why Spurger and Sabine Pass were the best 2 in the district.All I've heard about Evadale is a fuss about someone who moved and someone who quit.FYI ,if they both came back the Rebels are still no better than the 3rd place club in this district which is where they will be without them.One more observation,I didn't see anyone on last years Evadale club that could start for EC.So hopefully everyone is where they want to be so we can get the season started.I agree CATMAN,25-a could easily represent region 4 at the drum this year.

I didn't say Evadale was a bad team.I said it was easy to see why Spurger and Sabine Pass were the best 2 in the district.All I've heard about Evadale is a fuss about someone who moved and someone who quit.FYI ,if they both came back the Rebels are still no better than the 3rd place club in this district which is where they will be without them.One more observation,I didn't see anyone on last years Evadale club that could start for EC.So hopefully everyone is where they want to be so we can get the season started.I agree CATMAN,25-a could easily represent region 4 at the drum this year.

I hope so this has arguably been the best district in the state for about the last 3 or 4 years yet BS is the only team to win the region so hopefully someone can break through this year and rep setx

I hate to tell everyone especially, TRUE BLUE, but the 6'6" kid was not the best by far for the Rebel Team.  Did he even play more than 4 games last year?

They will not be hurting that bad, Evadale is full of talent and for anyone to say that they will be hurting needs a good dose of reality.

The 6'6" kid made the worst mistake of his life moving from Evadale, because at East Chambers he is no one and they will not treat him like royalty like he thinks. 

Good luck, but you will see the Rebels with a Great Season.

I hate to be the one with bad news but Evadale will not be as good as they could have been this year. There only speed point guard is claming he is not playing and the 6"6 kid is leaving as soon as football is over. This bunch of kids could have been a good team they just never have come around. I wish the kids that play the best of luck they will be a young team.

I heard that during the summer about your pg,But where is the 6'6" kid going.(spurger I hope)LOL :)

If  he was to go to Spurger they win state the next two years hands down with the tallent they have now. But he s not going there, cant say were just yet but it wont be to another 1a school.  

whatever    .................................................... bye, bye

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax