25-1a-Next Year season

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our post players are 6'4 and 6'3. why would we put 6'Jones and 6'1 carlos as our post? and if your sayin these two player score there points from the inside then u must got us confused with another sabine.

I guess so we have to agree to disagree.

Bad new to hear for Evadale losing a 6'6ft post now thats great size for basketball at any level.

Courtside do you know any of the tourney Spurger are in?

As of right now Spurger is in the following tourneys; Splendora, Big Sandy, and Spurger

I'm not sure,help us out here court side.

Spurger is DivI

Finally found the alignments on the UIL site.Cayuga is in Region3 this year Div 1 so a Spurger matchup would have to come at the state tourney.

Yes,It was like that last year but neither team made that far.

Cayuga had their stud back last season for the last 3 district games and playoffs.(Summerville)6'3"pg

IMOP, on paper yuga should have won state the last 2 years,If the coach dont change the way

he plays,he is still going have trouble in the playoffs even with the move-ins.  

Was it Tenaha that knocked Yuga out last year?.......I think the fb AD keeps a lid on the bb program......Jenkins is a good coach but he gets his players late......was the move-ins for academic purposes?... ;D

Im not sure but I think it was Tenaha. Jenkins just falls in love with the athletic ablities of his

players and lets them run and gun the whole year.When playoffs role around A good fundamental team that

slows the game down and makes his boys play half court off & def gets yuga in trouble,been that way the last

couple of years. Once to Spurger in the reg semi's

our post players are 6'4 and 6'3. why would we put 6'Jones and 6'1 carlos as our post? and if your sayin these two player score there points from the inside then u must got us confused with another sabine.

Bad new to hear for Evadale losing a 6'6ft post now thats great size for basketball at any level.

As of right now Spurger is in the following tourneys; Splendora, Big Sandy, and Spurger

Nederlands Bulldog Classic, And Orangfeilds. I was just wondering if we'll see each other before district.

What team won state? Tenaha?

Oh my bad whsalum I guess i took that to offence

Nederlands Bulldog Classic, And Orangfeilds. I was just wondering if we'll see each other before district.

The coach in spurger tries not to play any district teams before district,just one of those things

that he dont like.Last year we ended up playing Evadale 4 times and he didnt care for that at all.

I would have to find my program form state to remeber the name of the team

that won state,it was not Tenaha

The coach in spurger tries not to play any district teams before district,just one of those things

that he dont like.Last year we ended up playing Evadale 4 times and he didnt care for that at all.

I would have to find my program form state to remeber the name of the team

that won state,it was not Tenaha

roscoe won state last year. they had about 6 guys and a huge 6'6'' post

Spurger is DivI

Finally found the alignments on the UIL site.Cayuga is in Region3 this year Div 1 so a Spurger matchup would have to come at the state tourney.

Yuga has been in reg.3 a long time.Every year they get beat in the reg.tour.Will they win it this year. :( :( :( :(

Spurger is DivI

Yuga has been in reg.3 a long time.Every year they get beat in the reg.tour.Will they win it this year. :( :( :( :(

Catman, do you think Yuga will make it to austin this year?

COURT SIDE--------I see yall play BS @ BS this year,will be a easy win for yall. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yea, We also play in BS tourney.

But you know as well as I do there wont be any easy wins at BS

I'll buy you a coke and we will watch the the teacher(foster)and the student(issacks)

go after it. :) :)

:-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I didn't see anyone at Evadale last year that had the potential to play college basketball.Did this kid play last year?E/C has a good basketball tradition but hasn't been the power since Tramain graduated.They will probably finish 3'rd this year behind Anahuac and Kountze.On the 25-a scene this year barring injuries Spurger will win it.Sabine Pass will be a close second and could make it interesting if Cruthirds moves to the point.

Yes he played last year but only the last 3 dist. games due to grades. He was a soph. and only 6 2. He avg. 18 points in those three games. He grew 4 in this summer and now is 6 6. and has two more years to play.

well, he's gone and it shouldn't take long for EC to figure out that his attitude is terrible.  I may be wrong but his final 3 games were not in the neighborhood of an 18pt average, but its ok if you believe that. 

I see it Spurger

Sabine Pass

HD/Evadale  , close

I don't think theres a maybe about it.

The way your talking bout Big Sandy makes it seem like it'll be a blowout

The small Freshmans your Senior used to beat up on are no longer little ;)

Have they been freshmans for that long. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Even with the playes that are not playing and the players BS lost

I still think that they are a play off team.

I wouldnt be scared to say that they will be equal to are maybe a little behind Spurger/SP

Noway does Foster let either team BLOW OUT BS.

Its all about the match ups ;) ;)

I don't think theres a maybe about it.

The way your talking bout Big Sandy makes it seem like it'll be a blowout

The small Freshmans your Senior used to beat up on are no longer little ;)

Have they been freshmans for that long. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ofcourse we're not freshmans now smart... Sorry but our school is a commended one we don't have failures ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yea it's all about match up Courtside but i stand by what i said

The way he talks about Bs theres no maybe about it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed