2009 SETXSPORTS.COM PRESEASON RANKINGS

Sometimes a fresh new beginning turns out to be the best.Before Stewart came to Dayton we were a avg.team w/ a good one now and then- the tide turned-the kids believed-winning came w/hard work ethics.And the talent pool keeps coming as every young kid now wants his turn to be a Bronco.I think the Indians will be back soon and hope ya'll have a good season but I see 4 solid contenders and a cpl. of shockers in the future.I expect the dist. lead could change bi-weekly and may end up a shared title again.Dayton being out of 20-4A opens a spot for somebody to take.

EC   EVADALE  HJ  ABD THERE GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT ANAHUAC

I guess this is wishful thinking on your part, and there's nothing wrong with that...however, your Hornets aren't good enough to beat my Panthers(best athletes in the district, hands down).  But I will let you know that I'm rooting for y'all to make the playoffs!

Baseball25,

It would probably be beneificial to you to actually get in your vehicle and actually go watch some of these teams because Anahuac would have all of their numbers this year.  Just quit being a sour-puss because Hardin didn't make the poll.  7 on 7 does not constitute a good 11 man football team.

EC   EVADALE  HJ  ABD THERE GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT ANAHUAC

I guess this is wishful thinking on your part, and there's nothing wrong with that...however, your Hornets aren't good enough to beat my Panthers(best athletes in the district, hands down).  But I will let you know that I'm rooting for y'all to make the playoffs!

A solid fact.....Katy Seven Lakes a couple of years ago won the 7 on 7 State tournament....during the season they went 1-9....

7 on 7 is very different.  At West Brook during 7 on 7, we run our offense with our offense personnel.  Our defense is ran with our LB's and DB's and our regular season defense.  We do ok, but some teams put in 7 on 7 plays, which is very difficult to defend using a regular Defense.  7 on 7 plays would never work in full contact football, besides who's O-line blocks well enough to give you 4 seconds to throw every time?  Who's O-line can open the pocket wide enough to see the entire field....???

Maybe if there were ranking 7 on 7 teams ya'll MIGHT be ranked.

Nothing personal, just facts.

Guest baseball25

Solid fact hardin goes to the playoffs the last 2 years when they were the laughing stock of the district. Solid fact they have the best head coach in the district.

Just saying that LCM has played well enough against number 2 small school Silsbee and 4A Texas City to deserve some consideration for something...right??

BBS, remember that these were voted on before the start of scrimmages and will not be voted on again until after Week 0.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami