NEDERLAND INTENSITY IFA 18U NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Guest tigersvoice

Hey aggies, thought your expertise was weekly high school softball games on the radio and watching the aggies lose every week in football?  what do you know about girls summer travel ball?

My comments weren't about having any "expertise" in any girls summer softball game. It was about a poster HAVING to make the snide comments about some "haters" as you guys call them.

Don't see the importance in it, that's all. Just congrat the girls and be done with it.

Oh, and I find myself crying uncontrolably from your Aggie football comment. ::)

It's all good.  Just if you knew anything about girls summer ball in the area you would know what you were talking about which you have proven you don't. 

You ever walked around with a booger hanging on the end of your nose and no one told you it was there?

Wow, Sports Reporter!  You're all about CLASS aren't you?

Just want to say a Congrats to a couple of young ladies who played for Intensity, both played crucial roles and did a excellent job !

They were primarily courtesy runners and scored key runs the whole tournament including against Germantown, the semi-final against Houston Power Gold and the finals.There was a lot of confidence in these girls and they delivered !

They are first year 14U players and did an excellent job and were truly a big part of this team !

Congrats and Thank you to Jensen and Brianna !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder