What if there was only one High School Football Team in Beaumont?

I believe if there was a good time...now would be the time. Several coaches have worked together in the past and would make a good fit. I don't believe a Summer league coach would be able to make a differences at all!

Players would work harder for a starting position. So the best team would be on the field. And yes, Craig would be the best HC for the job. TOP 10 every year.

Aaron,

I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME. I AM NOT A SUMMER LEAGUE COACH. I am not doubting Stumps ability to coach, nor was I doubting Ronnie Thompsons ability to coach. It was just a difficult sitution that had nothing to do with TALENT. I think highly of both coaches, but in my experience it didn't work.

PA combined TJ, Linclon, and SFA cause of the district plan they had in place.  The enrolment of all three high schools fell below a certian level of students and when that happen it was more cost effective to consolidate them into one school.  It had nothing to do with trying to create a super power on the football field.  

PA combined TJ, Linclon, and SFA cause of the district plan they had in place.  The enrolment of all three high schools fell below a certian level of students and when that happen it was more cost effective to consolidate them into one school.  It had nothing to do with trying to create a super power on the football field. 

Nobody said it did

As far as a schedule for Beaumont High I would have to schedule

Katy

South Lake Carroll

Odessa Permian

Allen

Fort Bend Hightower

PA Memorial*

Baytown Lee*

Baytown Sterling*

Channelview*

GP North Shore*

*District Games

WOW! You're pretty optimistic aren't you? I could see a Beaumont school going 4-6 with that schedule. Geez!

No they would not win all those games but if you want to be the best you have to play the best

What if there was only one High School Football Team in Beaumont?

How would we match up with schools across the State that are D1 5A programs?

How would you staff the team?

Who would be your starters?

What would be your desired schedule?

I am out of questions........

They would have the Beaumont Bowl trophy every year !

Guest curtissimo

Even with the New stadium..But its not the Whole Golden Triangle..just Beaumont which is like half a million ppl

Bmonts not even a qtr million people and idk bout brook but neither ozen or central bring many fans.

beaumont city limits has maybe 120,000

Even with the New stadium..But its not the Whole Golden Triangle..just Beaumont which is like half a million ppl

Bmonts not even a qtr million people and idk bout brook but neither ozen or central bring many fans.

Brook brings a lot of fans.  Not a lot like MC but pretty dang close...  BTW, Central and Ozen pack the stands when it's Central vs. Ozen...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83