Lamar Team Camp

Woodville beat Hardin Jefferson by like 4 I think?

Orangefield beat Hardin Jefferson by 4

Bullard beat Orangefield by I think 15

JV Scores

Orangefield beat Kelly by a lot

Central Heights beat Orangefield by 4

Orangefield JV wins the JV tournament, with 2 sophomores and 9 freshman.  They beat Central Heights by 22, after losing to them by 4 Friday.

Morgan Moss was MVP

Kacey Leblanc was All-Tournament.

For the Varsity, I'm not sure who won it all, but I know Hardin-Jefferson 2 almost beat Woodville in the finals.

I know from Orangefield Ashton Wagner was All Tournament.

High Island sent their varsity and j.v. teams to it.  They didn't win a game, but they all got some valuable experience to get a jump on this season.   They were the only 1A school at the camp this past weekend. 

That's how you get better, 1880, good post and good attitude...good luck to the Lady Cards.

High Island sent their varsity and j.v. teams to it.  They didn't win a game, but they all got some valuable experience to get a jump on this season.   They were the only 1A school at the camp this past weekend. 

That's how you get better, 1880, good post and good attitude...good luck to the Lady Cards.

Thanks for the response.  Those girls have come a long way, since Coach Hughes got them.  They may turns some heads this year, returning 3 starters and a bench that will be alot better this year.

The Orangefield/Woodville game was a good one...Woodville won by 5 I believe.

Lamar Team Camp was very competitive this year. Of course Woodville reached the finals last year, Bullard went deep in the 3A playoffs last year and I believe lost to eventual state champs Waco Robinson...Central is always tough...HCYA out of Houston sent their best team and Hardin Jefferson and Central Heights were both tough as well...very solid field this year!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124