Does Soriano get hit tonight?

Guest baseball25

Thats easy for you to say AJ since you never been put in that situation, so you don't know what you would do untill u get put in that situation as ROY, but as a pitcher that has pitch at the college level and knows the game really well, I hit him right in the head and never look back..

Thats easy for you to say AJ since you never been put in that situation, so you don't know what you would do untill u get put in that situation as ROY, but as a pitcher that has pitch at the college level and knows the game really well, I hit him right in the head and never look back..

Sombodys cocky

Coop was on 790 this afternoon and Charlie P asked him his take. Coop said he had no problem with it bc just the excitement of the game and he was doing it to the fans.

baseball25 said "Thats easy for you to say AJ since you never been put in that situation, so you don't know what you would do untill u get put in that situation as ROY, but as a pitcher that has pitch at the college level and knows the game really well, I hit him right in the head and never look back.."

bucof2010 said "Sombodys cocky"

not cocky just speaking the truth, i got confidence...

No, i'd say thats pretty cocky

he is right, i've never been put in that situation. But I've never let anybody show me up. I don't think I'd start then either..

Guest baseball25

I gurantee you 90 percent of the pitchers hit soriano tonight if they pitch, I am going to call my cousin tonight to see what he has to say about it and what he thinks most pitchers would do, and I know what he will say..

I gurantee you 90 percent of the pitchers hit soriano tonight if they pitch, I am going to call my cousin tonight to see what he has to say about it and what he thinks most pitchers would do, and I know what he will say..

Thank god I was racking my brain all day wondering what your cousin would say about this...lmao

Guest baseball25

Well since my cousin is a major league pitcher, I would like to know what his thinking would be, and I know what he would say but also he will tell me what some of the other pitchers would prob do on his team....

Thank god I was racking my brain all day wondering what your cousin would say about this...lmao

It's not like his cousin pitches in the pros or anything..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83