***SETXsports.com Preseason Top 10 Polls coming August 2nd!!!!***

I respectively request that BH not be placed at #1. I know that we are good and probably the best team in the country, but it is getting a little embarrassing always being #1. Please place somebody that never gets in the lime light like poor old WOS or another darkhorse team  ;D ;D

I respectively request that BH not be placed at #1. I know that we are good and probably the best team in the country, but it is getting a little embarrassing always being #1. Please place somebody that never gets in the lime light like poor old WOS or another darkhorse team  ;D ;D

Dang it, BH! Why didn't you say something earlier!

HEY COOP! DON'T TALLY THOSE NUMBERS YET! I GOTTA CHANGE MY VOTE!!!

I respectively request that BH not be placed at #1. I know that we are good and probably the best team in the country, but it is getting a little embarrassing always being #1. Please place somebody that never gets in the lime light like poor old WOS or another darkhorse team  ;D ;D

;D

I respectively request that BH not be placed at #1. I know that we are good and probably the best team in the country, but it is getting a little embarrassing always being #1. Please place somebody that never gets in the lime light like poor old WOS or another darkhorse team  ;D ;D

Dang it, BH! Why didn't you say something earlier!

HEY COOP! DON'T TALLY THOSE NUMBERS YET! I GOTTA CHANGE MY VOTE!!!

:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder