Lumberton or Cleveland?? WHO WINS??

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what reality would that be? Just another instance of how people (not from Lumberton) begin these posts that Lumberton fans come to defend and get a bad name for. Once again it was a mid county person talking smack on Lumberton football, not a Lumberton fan talking noise.

Reality will simply be this..Lumberton will be 3-0 and PNG will be 2-1. That is the only reality that we see.

One game at a time my little chief.

3-1 against who, who have you played besides BC that was worth anything? Reality sets in next week when yall have to play a real team and you see how good yall really are. Yall are like UT or A&M playing schools yall know you can beat, and when yall play someoe for real look what happens :roll: :lol:

Last time I checked a win is a win.are you that threatened by the Raiders that you feel it is important to try to talk down the Lumberton raiders. Come on now--you dont see people from Lumberton saying that you guys are going to lose to other teams like Nederland, Central, Ozen, or dayton do you? In actuallity you almost lost to Silsbee, which we threw all over by the way.Why rain on the Raider parade. Yes we r going to be 3-0 after this week and then we will focus on dayton and dayton only. You will get your chance, and the reality is Lumberton is not a team to take lightly as they have been in the past.

All I keep seeing on these forums are people bashing Lumberton, we wont beat them, then we DO. And of course the excuses start...well the Raiders only won because of this or that---Well Ill tell you they win because they flat out want to win.

Reality is ...Lumberton Football is here, NEW and Improved! Maybe we wont make the playoffs, maybe we will, one thing is for sure---Lumberton is excited for their Team!

Go raiders

Uh the last time i checked 27-9 is not almost losing 8) and you must not have been coming to this board for long cuz there are many post on here saying how yall are gonna take district this year and gonna take out PN-G and Central, NED etc.... Im not threatend by Lumberton quite the opposite im amused by them and quite ready to get them out of the way so we can go back to district :D

Uh the last time i checked 27-9 is not almost losing 8) and you must not have been coming to this board for long cuz there are many post on here saying how yall are gonna take district this year and gonna take out PN-G and Central' date=' NED etc.... Im not threatend by Lumberton quite the opposite im amused by them and quite ready to get them out of the way so we can go back to district :D[/quote']

NO Football player is saying that we are gonna take district we are happy that we got a new coach who is turning raider footabll around and we like the wins if we were to take district we would be happy if we dont win district we will be happy if we just have a winning season we will be happy so if someone is sayin that then i apologize for them but give us a little respect when we do lose all we are going to do is congragulate the team and prepare for the next game

I can't wait until district play starts to hear what kind of excuses you guys come up with of why Lumberton won.

NewIndian, your indians are going to be embarrassed when they leave Lumberton with "L" this year.

We are not going to be undefeated and probably will not make the playoffs, but i predict we will be 4-3 in district and just miss the playoffs.

3-1 against who' date=' who have you played besides BC that was worth anything? Reality sets in next week when yall have to play a real team and you see how good yall really are. Yall are like UT or A&M playing schools yall know you can beat, and when yall play someoe for real look what happens :roll: :lol:[/quote']

I will be SOOOOOO glad when I can read a topic about Lumberton football and not read SMACK talk from other team bashers. If it ain't Vidor's finest :lol: , then it's tonto the indian or a bear cub. About the only ones not SMACK talking us are Dayton, Central, Ozen and Nederland. So, to me, that means that Vidor, LC-M and PN-G have no class whatsoever. I read threads about other teams and hardly read any SMACK on them unless from the usual classless subjects.

The bottom line is..........if there is any gum bumping from L-Town fans, including me, it is us not starting, it is responding. 9 times out of 10, it is a parent, like me, and not a student. Lumberton fans and players all know that for years we have been the whipping boys and laughing stocks of Southeast Texas. We have alot to look forward to this year. So, I say this, how about Tonto, Winnie the Pooh, and Barney Fife back off just a little and let us bask in a liitle glory that we feel we deserve. If we don't win another game this year, to us this season has already been a success. Any win from here on out is icing on the cake.

Most of the gum bumping is started by L-town stunner. Its a shame when overzealous parents hurt their kids because they don't know when to shut up. Keep on downing PNG and these other schools and it'll be yet another year that Lumberton sits home during the playoffs. Now go beat up on another 3A school tomorrow to boost your egos.

Most of the gum bumping is started by L-town stunner. Its a shame when overzealous parents hurt their kids because they don't know when to shut up. Keep on downing PNG and these other schools and it'll be yet another year that Lumberton sits home during the playoffs. Now go beat up on another 3A school tomorrow to boost your egos.

Don't believe you have read the previous four pages and past threads. Please get your facts straight before pointing fingers. :shock:

hey ltownstunner, you need to hush up a little you are giving people from lumberton a bad name that we are known for. yea they may be dogging us. but there is nothing you can do about it but shut up. i'm from lumberton and a student at lumberton high. and the last thing we need is a parent or another student giving us a bad reputation. i can understand where your coming from but dont make a bad situation worse.

raider football all the way...

L-town stunner..what a piece of work...Your own kids are telling you to be quiet..

I cant believe that you just made fun of the PNG Indian calling him "tonto".

you wrote this and are blaming everyone else for your behavior.you are trying to blame PNG.LCM ,and Vidor for your behavior on here..I wish the kids and the real true fans from lumberton a good season, but you need to take advice from your own kids and just be quiet!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami