Sabine HS wins GASO Denton NIT Championship

Sabine's HS team went 8-0 over 4 days in the Denton Great American Shootout to take the NIT Championship title.  Sabine had 128 teams in their division.  Field was mainly 16 and under select teams but also included 2A teams Ponder, Edgewood, Wall and Brock among others.  Sabine won 6 of the 8 games by 12 or more! Congrats to the boys for the great showing!

Who is Sabine? Are they Southeast Texas?

Oh, you mean Sabine Pass. Congrats!

I think he means Gladewater Sabine........

I know who he meant. ::)

no-look, is Sabine in Southeast Texas?

Just keeping southeast informed for all the New Waverly and Kountze fans down that way.  We are in the same region!  For anyone that wants to win a state title the road leads through Sabine this year!

Who is Sabine? Are they Southeast Texas?

Oh, you mean Sabine Pass. Congrats!

I think he means Gladewater Sabine........

I know who he meant. ::)

no-look, is Sabine in Southeast Texas?

Just keeping southeast informed for all the New Waverly and Kountze fans down that way.  We are in the same region!  For anyone that wants to win a state title the road leads through Sabine this year!

Why should we be informed about some summer league tourney that occurred in Denton, Texas??

I imagine that if Sabine (Pass) was to have not done so well in this "summer league" tourney, we would have never heard from you. ::)

So much for a free discussion message board.  I would have thought moderators would want as many people as possible to be on their board.  More people, more posts, more sponsors? The summer league tourney you are putting down had over 300 teams from all over texas and beyond.  Not exactly little and region specific.  Sorry you are such a hater they have therapy for that! lol

So much for a free discussion message board.  I would have thought moderators would want as many people as possible to be on their board.  More people, more posts, more sponsors? The summer league tourney you are putting down had over 300 teams from all over texas and beyond.  Not exactly little and region specific.  Sorry you are such a hater they have therapy for that! lol

Sure, post as much as you like. How about you post in the football, baseball, track, softball, girls basketball, and the pro forums as well?

We know why you are here. ::)

You are always welcome!!!

You are always welcome!!!

::) ::) ::)

Does Sabine have a football team?

Yes Sabine plays football!

Barely. They drop down in classification and still go 2-8, 0-7 in district. They are the second largest school in their district and they are picked to finish last in the district this year by DCTF. That's with 14 letterman returning, 12 starters, 7 off, 5 def.

The order of finish predicted for that district:

White Oak  398

Big Sandy Harmony  314

Diana New Diana  293

Elysian Fields    296

Harleton    214

Winona    284

Gladewater Union Grove  247

Gladewater Sabine  391

Now I see why I don't see you over in the football forum.

Does Sabine have a football team?

Yes Sabine plays football!

Barely. They drop down in classification and still go 2-8, 0-7 in district. They are the second largest school in their district and they are picked to finish last in the district this year by DCTF. That's with 14 letterman returning, 12 starters, 7 off, 5 def.

The order of finish predicted for that district:

White Oak   398

Big Sandy Harmony  314

Diana New Diana   293

Elysian Fields    296

Harleton     214

Winona    284

Gladewater Union Grove   247

Gladewater Sabine   391

Now I see why I don't see you over in the football forum.

Who cares about football.... just another f-word..... ;D

How are they not in the same district as HI one way or another?

Buc, this is Gladewater Sabine. They're a 2A-Reg III team in East Texas. "sabinebball" posts on here I guess to keep us informed on his team's "Summer-Time" basketball success. They ran the table in a 16-and-under Summer GASO Tournament. Like AAW said, if they would have lost, we would have never heard of them. No one reallys cares about Sabine Basketball down this way bud..... We know how to win....Championships that is!

Buc, this is Gladewater Sabine. They're a 2A-Reg III team in East Texas. "sabinebball" posts on here I guess to keep us informed on his team's "Summer-Time" basketball success. They ran the table in a 16-and-under Summer GASO Tournament. Like AAW said, if they would have lost, we would have never heard of them. No one reallys cares about Sabine Basketball down this way bud..... We know how to win....Championships that is!

Very East Texas. They are actually north of I-20.

You are right KHSAlum400, we sit here on pins and needles waiting for any info on this wannabee 2A power. ::)

Oh my bad I was thinking sabine pass

Oh my bad I was thinking sabine pass

Don't feel bad, buc. Everyone would think the same if someone posted something HERE regarding "Sabine". ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder