GSP

Guest baseball25

if anderson silva beats forrest next month then Anderson silva will back at the top as of rightnow its a toss up GSP and Silva I mean silva really hasn't loss since 2004 and GSP did lose in 07...

Guest baseball25

Anderson Silva is to big for GSP. GSP has to go up in weight because Anderson isn't going below 185, so that means fight night silva would be 200 pounds to GSP 185, its a big risk for GSP expecially since he's never fought at that weight, I just think silva would be to strong for him, I mean look what Silva did to marquardt he flat out took him to school and marquardt is a fighter like gsp very athletic and a tough kid, look how he handle Franklin in the clinch I mean he out powered franklin big time, and thats what he would do to GSP, Silva is a all around fighter and he makes fighters come to him and he is overall better skilled than GSP and at 185 its just to much for GSP rightnow he needs to fight at that weight atleast 2 times to get use to the strenght of some of those fighters, How about Hendo vs GSP and we then we could really see how GSP matches up against a legit middleweight figther that is very strong.

Guest baseball25

He choked out henderson in the 2nd round, henderson is as lightheavyweight too so he beat a strong guy, Anderson silva is a big middleweight, gsp is a small welterweight......gsp would have to fight a couple times at that weight so atleast on fight night he would be around 190 and be use to the bigger guy..ALVES isn't even on silva level, did you see what silva did to marqurdt and franklin? and to irvin at lightheavyweight?St. Pierre's fight shape is typically 185 pounds: Silva's is probably closer to 200. GSP needs a muscle masonry expert to help him add a solid 10 pounds of mass -- he would be well-advised to consult with Mackie Shilstone, who added enough quality beef to both Roy Jones, hopkins, and  Michael Spinks that they won boxing titles in heavier weight classes.

Guest baseball25

it just depends at what weight they can make the fight at, its not going to happen for atleast another year because its going to take 6 months atleast to get GSP weight right and add muscle and make sure his body is right, I mean let GSP fight 1more time in his divison and then let him fight at 185 one time and then he can have anderson silva..

just saw this on another site---

Georges St. Pierre: Must have groin injury cleared by an orthopedic doctor. Otherwise, suspended until Jan. 8. Even if cleared, suspended until Aug. 11 with no contact until Aug. 2 for precautionary reasons.

Guest baseball25

Silva's April title defense against Thales Leites was exactly the sort of performance that can undermine any man's claim to being a pound-for-pound king. Sensing The Spider needed a stiffer challenge, Zuffa lined up a bout against former light heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin at UFC 101 on Aug. 8. Silva began his career by besting then-top welterweights like Hayato "Mach" Sakurai and Tetsuji Kato and then moved on to dominate the middleweight division. A win over Griffin would make Silva MMA's first man with top five-caliber victories across three weight classes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont