Dayton Gets A Good One

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you guys need to tell Friendswood what one is...lol

That statement is the equivalent of a 3rd grader saying, "I can't beat you up but I know someone who can."

Come on man, I hope the district is more competitive this year too. But, you saying the Broncos are not as good doesn't make it so. Just like Bronco fans saying they are going to be good doesn't make it so. By the time we play BH everyone will know what the Broncos are about.

I think they know! They have given Dayton one, but as for BH, Crosby, Galena Park and King, well you all just are in an other league and it is not the one Dayton and Friendswood play in!!

I love to get you Dayton guys stirred up....Gonna be fun year..I do admire the fact that Coach Stewart gave those boys the boot last year after they apparently "messed up"... Shows alot of guts on his part.. We need more coaches like that. No one player is above the team. Look forward to playin you guys..

That statement is the equivalent of a 3rd grader saying, "I can't beat you up but I know someone who can."

Come on man, I hope the district is more competitive this year too. But, you saying the Broncos are not as good doesn't make it so. Just like Bronco fans saying they are going to be good doesn't make it so. By the time we play BH everyone will know what the Broncos are about.

;D ;D ;D

Sounded like something an Aggie would say when the Horns lose a game to someone that already destroyed the Ags.  ;)

;D ;D ;D

Sounded like something an Aggie would say when the Horns lose a game to someone that already destroyed the Ags.  ;)

i agree

Dayton has just replaced AJ with Xavier...Xavier is bigger and faster than AJ...6'1"..195 lbs and runs a 4.4...The kid was all district as a Soph..He played in the shadow of Chance Casey for 2 years and didn't get the press cause of Chance..The kid is a better athlete than AJ..

I hope Xavier lives up to your expectations,but saying he's a better athlete because he's a little faster and bigger is a little over the top. AJ Dugat was a rare talent that could impact the game on any play on either side of the ball,when Xavier makes first team all American (and I hope he does) then maybe your remarks will have some validity.....

Xavier does not have to be the next AJ Dugat.  There are only so many HS All Americans walking around the planet.  Xavier is just a piece of the puzzle that will help the TEAM in Dayton win.  He is not the end all answer but just another piece of the puzzle along with Payton Ploch, Tony Hill, Aaron Jenkins, Jakarai Delasbour, and many others.  As good as AJ and Cody were they were nothing without the TEAM around them, and they would tell you that very thing.  There are some new faces that will catch everyone's attention, not just Xavier Franks.

GOOD NEWS FOR DAYTON!

By the way...

PURPLE 4EVER checking in from my summer job in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania (summer camp photographer).

Life up in the mountains is GOOD!

Has only been over 80 degrees a couple of times ALL SUMMER!!!

July 4 the high temp was 72 degrees with a low of 48!!!!

Taking about 400 pictures a day up here trying to stay in touch with back home.

Please post pictures of the new scoreboard as it is built.

Can't wait to see the Broncos in action in 2009.

Got a great filling about the Bronco's defense and with our new addition from Crosby it will only improve the offense.

See you guys in August, until then I will keep wearing my jacket every morning enjoying the FREE AIR CONDITIONER supplied by mother nature!

Xavier does not have to be the next AJ Dugat.  There are only so many HS All Americans walking around the planet.  Xavier is just a piece of the puzzle that will help the TEAM in Dayton win.  He is not the end all answer but just another piece of the puzzle along with Payton Ploch, Tony Hill, Aaron Jenkins, Jakarai Delasbour, and many others.  As good as AJ and Cody were they were nothing without the TEAM around them, and they would tell you that very thing.  There are some new faces that will catch everyone's attention, not just Xavier Franks.

I'm looking foreward to see Payton Ploch at the helm, looks like the Broncos are going to be an excellent team again.

Guest 2010.doing.it.again

First off there will never be another AJ,playing with him i should kno && for franks making us  better team on O im sure of it..&& 4 every1 looking forward to payton under the center,,u might have a surprise this season.B-Hill && Crosby aint got a chance in hell what is wrong with you people these kids have to score on us to beat us..&& u friendswood fans,,ur streak is over..be attending the game this year @ our house && you are going to be going home a sad sad mustang... :'(

First off there will never be another AJ,playing with him i should kno && for franks making us  better team on O im sure of it..&& 4 every1 looking forward to payton under the center,,u might have a surprise this season.B-Hill && Crosby aint got a chance in heck what is wrong with you people these kids have to score on us to beat us..&& u friendswood fans,,ur streak is over..be attending the game this year @ our house && you are going to be going home a sad sad mustang... :'(

OK-- I give up, whose going to be taking the snaps ???

im not ging to say who it might be..it still could be payton but there is another 1 fighting 4 QB,,whoever it will be will be fine coach wouldnt put him out there if he couldnt play the game..&& AJ didnt run much this year..

Well, maybe Coach Stewart won't have him run track then but I bet he has been up at the school this summer working his but off in the summer weight program.  Coach Stewart won't allow a kid to get by without busting his tail in the summer.  How many days has the Frank kid been up to the summer weight program at Dayton?

He started working with us tuesday..we are used to lifting non stop in dayton && not taking bad about crosbys coaches but i dont think they lift that much at all,so he strugled,,&& our running is hard core after we was done he just kept saying how hot it was..i think and hope he is going to be a player 4 us..some1 said he didnt work hard in crosby but he aint got no choice in dayton.

don't care where you worked out or played before, it's a whole new world in bronco country. you work and train hard or you won't be wearing bronco purple. the coaches want everyone to be in shape and strong. that's what makes the difference on the field on friday nights. that's the bronco way ;D ;D ::) ::)

Hey Bronco fans what up with up scoreboard?

been by there everyday. just the 4 beams standing there. guess the workers are taking a break from all this heat. am looking forward to seeing it soon i hope. anyone in bronco land know what's going on?? ??? ??? ???

For real but gotta tell you fellers ya ll have a nice stadium.

Hey Bronco fans what up with up scoreboard?

been by there everyday. just the 4 beams standing there. guess the workers are taking a break from all this heat. am looking forward to seeing it soon i hope. anyone in bronco land know what's going on?? ??? ??? ???

why thank you etbu. when the scoreboard and the parking lot situation is all settled, it'll be fantastic. the best lighting in the state

we all like it very much. ;D ;D ;D

For real but gotta tell you fellers ya ll have a nice stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami