central vs westbrook

I almost agree 82...for the most part you are right in the fact that our pre-season appears a bit difficult.  I have been real close to most of the team since December.  You would not believe the progress....that's why I say, nothing changes...it's Westbrook.  The young men are taking aim at winning...

How many superstars were on last years Katy team?  Not one athlete received a scholarship from that State Team...but they played as a team.... They also lost to Katy Cinco Ranch and Northshore to start their season.  No superstars at WB....same results??? We'll see.

....thats what I keep hearing. No superstars. Just a team that plays as a team, with sound fundamentals and few mistakes. We shall see.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see Katy play in the dome back in the '90s, and they were positively the best well-oiled machine I have ever seen. Not sure if the coach is the same as then, but I really was amazed.

Sorry WB, I think Central wins this year....but then, that's why we play the game.

Soulja,

I'm not sure the LM scrimmage will be a good gauge of your team, they are not the team that they were a few years ago,contrary to what all the Lum people think.

Good pt..Its been Said That Central will scrimmage Aldein eisenhower..I Dnt know how much truth Thier is to that..But if It happens..It will really show were the Team is/..

Aldine Eisenhower was pretty good last year.   Brook was supposed to play Eisenhower, but that was interrupted by the hurricane.  They had a ton of D-1 prospect players on their team from last year.  I also believe they went 2 rounds deep in the 5a playoffs losing to Cinco Ranch.

West Brook is loaded with talent. It's just young talent. There are some superstars in the making on this team. After about three or four weeks of the season people will know their names!   ;D

The Bruins win this one by atleast two scores.

Soulja,

I'm not sure the LM scrimmage will be a good gauge of your team, they are not the team that they were a few years ago,contrary to what all the Lum people think.

Good pt..Its been Said That Central will scrimmage Aldein eisenhower..I Dnt know how much truth Thier is to that..But if It happens..It will really show were the Team is/..

If Central does go in and scrimmage Eisenhouser, it'll be a 3-way w/ them and LM...I think the Jags are trying to find someone else

West Brook is loaded with talent. It's just young talent. There are some superstars in the making on this team. After about three or four weeks of the season people will know their names!   ;D

The Bruins win this one by atleast two scores.

In case you Forgot Centrals Freshman n J.V has beaten WB for the Last Two yrs.So i wuould Say Central also Has some young Talent comeing Up..Also Eisenhouser would be a good Catch For Central..IMO

Hmmmm, all Westbrook has to do is score once....after that all of Central jag-nurses will start arguing about how they got cheated....Then we score again....self-confidence goes away....then score again and they say, " Damm, it was suppose to be a down year for Westbrook"....and yesssss, we score one more with our back ups .....and this keeps the Jag-nurses win-less to start the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83